What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU2 NrlCeo?

ForestDragon

Juniors
Back on thank you mods.Great effort by all the guys to get the draft completed .Ithink we are going to have a great season and if it goes well we can make it a regular league with the same members.
Fingers crossed that the nrlceo programmers can fix any remaining problems.

Jelly Warrior

Juniors
Ok guys got my team in but how do I look at the team I'm playing and updates on the points you have got. Whilst the site looks great I'm struggling to find that and is there a way to search for free agents and the player list seems to bring up all players.

ForestDragon

Juniors
Ok guys got my team in but how do I look at the team I'm playing and updates on the points you have got. Whilst the site looks great I'm struggling to find that and is there a way to search for free agents and the player list seems to bring up all players.

Same for me i think nrlceo are stiil working on it.Hope ist sorted soon.

aussies1st

Staff member
Ok have to do some manual adding.

1. Billy Slater
2. Fetuli Talanoa
3. Dane Nielsen - try assist
4. Chris Lawrence
5. Bryson Goodwin
6. Feleti Mateo
7. Scott Duerau
13. Anthony Watmough
12. Corey Parker - WH try + 5 goals
11. Paul Gallen - WH try
10. Aiden Tolman - WH try
9. Nathan Friend
8. Jason Ryles

14. Gareth Ellis
15. Andrew McCollough
16. David Mead
17. Scott Porter

23 points

vs

1. Carney
2. Luke Macdougall - Try
3. Beau Champion
4. Greg Inglis - Try
5. Daniel Vidot - Try
6. Keiran Foran
7. Brett Kimmorley - Try Assist
8. Dan Hunt
9. Robbie Farah
10. Sam Burgess
11. Anthony Laffranci
12. Ashley Harrison
13. Matt Hilder - WH

14. Justin Poore - WH
15. Luke Stuart
16. Phil Graham
17. Lote Tuqiri

21 points

Jelly Warrior

Juniors
I'm with you mate this is taking a while to come up. I would rather that they get scores up than made it flash.

In another comp I'm in the lock did not happen over the weekend so we had 2 player that took advantage of it over the weekend which has caused a fair bit of anger from others in the comp because they feel the 2 have an unfair advantage of seeing how players play and then pick the surprises of the season before others.

ForestDragon

Juniors
I'm with you mate this is taking a while to come up. I would rather that they get scores up than made it flash.

In another comp I'm in the lock did not happen over the weekend so we had 2 player that took advantage of it over the weekend which has caused a fair bit of anger from others in the comp because they feel the 2 have an unfair advantage of seeing how players play and then pick the surprises of the season before others.

yeah i am in a $100 nfl fantasy comp and the same thing happened with the lock and caused a fair bit of aggro.

Johns Magic

Referee
I'm not too worried, everything seems to get done at the last minute for this site. Last minute, but done.

milchcow

Juniors
Is there a way to turn off the notification for every player that gets cut/recruited?

I'd also like to be able to view the available players list rather than have to cut someone before looking for potential replacements

ForestDragon

Juniors
Round 2 draw

2 Forest Vampires v Milch Cows
2 Smacky's Smackers vJelly Warriors friend
2 Injury Brigade v skrillex_x
2 Smash emv MattCity

still no results yet but the results button is now theer.

ForestDragon

Juniors
Vampires line up round 2

1.S.Perrett
2.A.Winterstein
3.J.Morris
4.J.Reddy
5.Kenny Dowall
6.D.Lockyer
7.J.Thurston
8.B.Hannant
9.M,Ballin
10.M.Weyman
11.S.Bolton
12.T.Waterhouse
13.C.Heighinton

interchange
M.Prior
C.Paterson
E.Grothe
T.Williams

milchcow

Juniors
My team is almost the same as last week- Andrew McCullough dropped with Alan Tongue in.

It would be nice to be able to select anyone playing as kicker. Scott Porter is sharing kicking duties at Cronulla this year but I can't select him as kicker. Its likely come origin/bye rounds that I'll want to give him the nod.

milchcow

Juniors
According to the results page I lost 231 to 240,

Now I can't view a score breakdown, but that is obviously wrong. Of the 8 scores listed 4 are 200+ and 4 are in the 40-70 range you would expect. An idea of what are scores were for last week, and whether we won o rlost would be nice.

aussies1st

Staff member
Fixed now. Scores for round 1, too bad we can't actually see who played or who scored.

1 Forest Vampires 53 Smacky's Smackers 44
1 Milch Cows 53 Injury Brigade 64
1 Smash em 39 Jelly Warriors friend 52
1 skrillex_x 20 MattCity 34