What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU2 NrlCeo?

smacky

Juniors
I hope they put up a summary or something of atleast who scored and got workhorse trys and stuff

smacky

Juniors
Ye i know that. It would just be a lot easier if they do what they did last year. Where the line ups are side by side so u can see the other teams line ups. And then After each game or each day they'd put up how many points each player scored next to their name in your line up

Mig2006

Juniors
Ye i know that. It would just be a lot easier if they do what they did last year. Where the line ups are side by side so u can see the other teams line ups. And then After each game or each day they'd put up how many points each player scored next to their name in your line up

It's coming - be patient. We are working through a long list of things to implement. Obviously, there is alot of stuff to do yet, but all the things you want will be on site ...... eventually.......

smacky

Juniors
It's coming - be patient. We are working through a long list of things to implement. Obviously, there is alot of stuff to do yet, but all the things you want will be on site ...... eventually.......

No worries Mig. We know you are working hard

aussies1st

Staff member
Hard luck Jelly your smokie pick with Seymour now out injured for 6-8 weeks it seems and hes probably lost his goal kicking duties. I know your pain as I have him in my nearlysports team.

Jelly Warrior

Juniors
Well it's a long season and brett will be back, the seaons seems to not have as many forward tries this year. Been in Aussie for the last week and a half so will post my teams.

Love the look of the site can't wait till it all is operational.

aussies1st

Staff member
Would be good if the results would display, a bit annoying having to wait so long for them to come out.

aussies1st

Staff member
Results for round 2

2 Forest Vampires 49 Milch Cows 33
2 Smacky's Smackers 38 Jelly Warriors friend 57
2 Injury Brigade 59 skrillex_x 30
2 Smash em 34 MattCity 29

ForestDragon

Juniors
Good to have the results earlier this week.Icing on the cake when we can see who scored our points which i know Mig n crew are working on.

ForestDragon

Juniors
Vampires line up round 3

1.S.Perrett
2.A.Winterstein
3.J.Morris
4.J.Reddy
5.Kenny Dowall
6.D.Lockyer
7.J.Thurston
8.B.Hannant
9.M,Ballin
10.M.Taufua
11.S.Bolton
12.T.Waterhouse
13.C.Heighinton

interchange
M.Prior
C.Paterson
E.Grothe
T.Williams

aussies1st

Staff member
1. Lote Tuqiri
2. Luke Macdougall
3. Beau Champion
4. Phil Graham
5. Daniel Vidot
6. Todd Carney
7. Brett Kimmorley
8. Dan Hunt
9. Robbie Farah
10. Sam Burgess
11. Anthony Laffranci
12. Ashley Harrison
13. Matt Hilder

14. Brad Meyers
15. Luke Stuart
16. Greg Inglis
17. Adrian Purtell

aussies1st

Staff member
Round 3

3 Forest Vampires 41 Injury Brigade 44
3 Smacky's Smackers 44 MattCity 35
3 Milch Cows 32 Jelly Warriors friend 22
3 Smash em 47 skrillex_x 16

aussies1st

Staff member
Hehe looks like Champion double on Monday saved me. Wish we could see who scored, bit of a pain doing it manually.

Latest posts