What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Brooks

simmo05

Bench
My Knights say hi.....
At least your lads were there abouts until the super coach walked in! I remember in the 90's the paper doing an expose on how shit balmain were and how great and rich the knights were , and the tigers spanked them! Good times, i always liked the knights. Johns' , harrigan, mcdougall, kennedy, gidley (older) odavis, buderus were all amongst my favorite players growing up. Tremendous battles against manly. You boys will come back, next few years i hope!

Pedge1971

First Grade
At least your lads were there abouts until the super coach walked in! I remember in the 90's the paper doing an expose on how shit balmain were and how great and rich the knights were , and the tigers spanked them! Good times, i always liked the knights. Johns' , harrigan, mcdougall, kennedy, gidley (older) odavis, buderus were all amongst my favorite players growing up. Tremendous battles against manly. You boys will come back, next few years i hope!

Super Coach was merely the Robin to our Fatman Tinkler. Both are criminals.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Ok ok there is a few really shit teams! But how good are the good times, when competitive teams are fielded, and finals made!!
The good times were so long ago you almost forget for a while there we weren't a complete laughing stock.

7 seasons without finals and this season will come down to injuries for us. Could be worse we could have Ricky back and winning just 5 games in a season.

big hit!

Bench
Unfortunately, he hasn't shown much composure in the matches they could win this season. Pushing a pass, kicking the ball dead, etc., he seems to be the one panicing the most when you need your #7 to be calm, calling the shots and executing his tasks well.

AnonymousLurker

Juniors
Is Joey still chasing him . Funny how hypocritical Joey is about Bennett chasing ponga who is off contract when he blew up today on Sunday footy show but ok for him to use his media role and profile to chase brooks who has 2 years left .

anyway brooks better off going to a side like roosters or storm who are stacked with talent not knights who he will have same pressures just like Mitch Pearce

Munky

Coach
Apparently going to be in NRL’s Top Ten paid players. Flmao and what a dire state of affairs.

So we were pretty close in time to having Puke and Ash Taylor as top ten paid players?

f**k me there are some nuffies managing clubs.

Unfortunately, he hasn't shown much composure in the matches they could win this season. Pushing a pass, kicking the ball dead, etc., he seems to be the one panicing the most when you need your #7 to be calm, calling the shots and executing his tasks well.

story of his career. Makes a schoolboy error at a key moment in a game.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Brooks has played his last game for the Tigers.
Really depends if the knights are desperate enough to take him on. Tigers will be carrying most of the salary but the knights can offer enough to make it worthwhile. Otherwise they may as well keep him and hope benji can turn him around.

some11

Referee
No club should offer him a contract. Super League beckons.

10 years as a half in the NRL and done f**k all.

Latest posts