What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Duffy

8) heard somethin around the traps that apparently wests tigewrs flew the olds down from mackay to watch him make his 1st grade, debut apparently has had alot of injury worries in the past couple of seasons, nice gesture

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
No, i know what he looks like, im just wanting a picture to make a signature about him.

As you can tell, im doing the whole "Duff-Man.......Oy Yeah!" thing

HappyTiger

Juniors
There was a Duffy who played for Balmain jersey Flegg a few years back.I think his name may have been Luke as well.Can anyone tell me if it is or isnt the same guy ?

barrytiger

Juniors
HappyTiger said:
There was a Duffy who played for Balmain jersey Flegg a few years back.I think his name may have been Luke as well.Can anyone tell me if it is or isnt the same guy ?
im pretty sure it was peter duffy

tracietiga

Juniors
Peter Duffy was around in the 70s as a first grade half back .
he went on to coach the reserve grade for years and years .A genuine club stalwart .

HappyTiger

Juniors
barrytiger said:
HappyTiger said:
im pretty sure it was peter duffy

Definatley not him then.This Duffy that im thinking of played maybe 4 or 5 years ago.