What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Lewis Brains Trust

When he retires we have to get him in some sort of coaching capacity just like Ennis.

He mentioned on NRL 360 how much he studied Ponga’s game whilst he was injured because the Knights have scored 25 out of 35 tries on his side of defence (the right).

He worked him out and needless to say Ponga was ineffective against us.

You can see even at this stage of his career how much he loves the game and his enthusiasm is just unbelievable. We have a stack of young second rowers coming through the ranks and his tutelage with them would be brilliant.

Card Shark

Immortal
he studied Ponga’s game whilst he was injured because the Knights have scored 25 out of 35 tries on his side of defence (the right).

He worked him out and needless to say Ponga was ineffective against us.

That’s a professional!

Yes, keep him at the club!!

How long has he been with us now? He has made a massive difference to our team - the Panthers must be spewing they lost him.

I can see him playing next year more than I can see Gal.

Having guys like Ennis and Lewis teaching the kids coming through all the 1% would be a huge thing for the Club.

What’s the current coaching set up for First Grade at the moment.

Flanno Head Coach

Jim Dymock Assistant Coach
John Morris Assistant Coach

Mick Ennis (Hooker Coach)

Anyone else of note?

Quigs

Immortal
Forum coaches about 200 @ zero dollars!

I got paid an excellent retainer. Put it this way, I wont be paying for accommodation when I come down to Shark Park - (wink win) as usual I will be looking down on youse from the G-Tower #3

wibble

Bench
It is quite unusual, the off field value we are getting out of ex (and current) players lately.

Gal and Ryan gave us a better media presence a number of years ago than we'd ever had, and Lewis and Ennis are adding to that.

And Morris and Ennis seem like good value in the brains trust department.

We must be getting a lot right off the field to create environments where players want to contribute like that.

Latest posts