What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Lewis

Card Shark

Immortal
Yes he is amazing.

Must be hard for the old fellas performing week in, week out & getting bashed by the big buggers that play the game.

If all our older fellas hold up, we are a good shot at B2B.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Nothing left to prove - premiership with two clubs and now taking the route of keeping the light flickering on his career as long as he can. Could easy take the highway and cruise but would rather take on Bulli pass. Best thread in an age.

coolumsharkie

Referee
He's a good old fashioned tough bloke. Hard as nails type player with great footy know how. Started his career in the centres before i became a parent. Wow!

cb4

First Grade
He was a skinny winger turned Australian Second-Rower. He has had a fantastic career.
I remember when Gus decided to punt him because he was earning too much money.
The say he walked up our stairs to sign a contract with us was the day we became legit premiership contenders.

bluefox68

Staff member
One of my favourite moments in watching THE GF is when he cops a knock with about 7 mins to go, and he PLEADS with the trainer to let him stay on. "Just give me the last 5 minutes, PLEASE..."

Awesome moment - how much did his staying on enable us to win? He is a clutch defender in the final minutes of a tight match!

shadowboxer

First Grade
He was a skinny winger turned Australian Second-Rower. He has had a fantastic career.
The say he walked up our stairs to sign a contract with us was the day we became legit premiership contenders.
Another gus stroke of genius wank

Stake Removed

First Grade
Lets look at the GF as well when he makes break going to score, but dosent do the double movement, how many players would have tried it, and penalty to Storm it would have been.

That could have changed history as we know it

Snoop Shark

First Grade

And to think he almost ended up at the tigers.

Latest posts