What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU's Favourite Match

We need a Misdow to step in.

tumblr_nb9blrUc9D1tw2tm4o2_250.gif

Misanthrope

Staff member
Sorry lads, my internet here is so shit that I'm unable to source YouTube clips for the matches. I don't really want to just inundate you with blocks of text.

Can I get a volunteer to look over the list (I'll provide it in no particular order) and track down YouTube links for me?

I'm about to head over to Tanzania for two weeks, but will get onto it as soon as I'm back.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Sweet as. As soon as I get my external HDD plugged in and running, I'll shoot you the match list.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Outside the matches that have been mentioned and are likely to be included, I reckon these two matches may have been overlooked which I also liked.

The first TLC at Summerslam
Kurt Angle v Shane McMahon at King Of The Ring

Last edited:

afinalsin666

First Grade
Outside the matches that have been mentioned and are likely to be included, I reckon these two matches may have been overlooked which I also liked.

The first TLC at Summerslam
Kurt Angle v Shane McMahon at King Of The Ring

Only being a Top Ten i can see TLC missing out, sadly, unless someone has both. Don't worry about the other one :sarcasm:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Only being a Top Ten i can see TLC missing out, sadly, unless someone has both. Don't worry about the other one :sarcasm:

I know it seems an odd suggestion (KOTR match) but i always enjoyed when part timers/non wrestlers put in good performances and as much as Shane was only taking bumps. he was great in that matchup, given the legit head knock he took.

afinalsin666

First Grade
I completely agree, plus the storytelling was just top notch in that match. Don't worry, it's a guarantee to make the list.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Sorry lads, trying to recover the list. I know I saved it before reformatting my PC - it's just a matter of narrowing down which of my HDDs it was on :sarcasm:

Latest posts