What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU's Top 100 TV Shows - 2015 Edition

mackdadday

Juniors
Roswell had a very solid 3 seasons before the last season went completely off the tracks. For example, having the sheriff of the town suddenly go off and start a country rock band and completely forget about aliens and conspiracies..Still, loved it while it lasted!

Roswell had a very solid 3 seasons before the last season went completely off the tracks. For example, having the sheriff of the town suddenly go off and start a country rock band and completely forget about aliens and conspiracies..Still, loved it while it lasted!

the 3rd season is still awesome esp the ep ch-ch-changes
but i heard egos destroyed the show katherine heigl apparently thought she deserved more screen time than the rest of the characters

Misanthrope

Staff member
Apologies for the delay in updating this.

As some of you may know, I am currently traveling with East Africa and have limited internet access.

Scheduled broadcasting will resume when I reach Thailand at month's end.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Sure am. In Thailand for two more weeks and then Singapore for a few days.

That being said, I should be able to get an update up while here in Koh Lanta. Not like I'm doing anything else.

JAMES_FOO

Juniors
Very big list, who has the time to watch all of these. Especially the original star trek series.
Sex and the city is horrible television.

Meanwhile, in this thread -

1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif

Misanthrope

Staff member
Misanthrope, I thought you were going to update this thread at the end of September? :?

Sorry guys, my five week trip ended up being five months. I've only been back in Australia a few weeks now and I've spent that catching up on stuff.

I'll get the ball rolling on this again tomorrow evening.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Ugh. Got called away for a week long work trip to Indonesia the next day. Just got back.

Will try and get cracking on this again this weekend. I don't foresee any more jet-setting in 2015.

Latest posts