What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU's Top Women of Wrestling

Hoggmaster

Juniors
I misread the list. Thought it was top women wrestlers. Hence no inclusion for managers, valets etc. in my list. Are you doing a managers list in the future Mis? I'll put them on that one if so.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Also I hate the moniker 'Diva', and as for that purple butterfly monstrosity they call the championship...

Misanthrope

Staff member
I misread the list. Thought it was top women wrestlers. Hence no inclusion for managers, valets etc. in my list. Are you doing a managers list in the future Mis? I'll put them on that one if so.

I'll do an individual managers one in the future.

Big Pete

Referee
I remembered her.

Didn't forget to leave her out.

Attractive, hell yeah.

Personality-wise? Meh. Missy Hyatt was doing the ditzy shtick better 20 years prior to Maria even coming to the biz.

In-ring LOL

The Teach

Juniors
I had Maria top five from memory, so I didn't forget her. Off that list BF just posted, there's another 10 I could've easily added to my list but forgot all about.

I remembered her.

Didn't forget to leave her out.

Attractive, hell yeah.

Personality-wise? Meh. Missy Hyatt was doing the ditzy shtick better 20 years prior to Maria even coming to the biz.

In-ring LOL
She did her WWE role well, but I think her ROH work shows that WWE let a lot of opportunity go out the door.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Now the hard task of pruning begins. Rest assured, our favorite twins have made my list :D

EDIT: Removed oversized image.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts