What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

M.W-Zelezniak signs with WT

Shredder

Juniors
The club press release on this implies hes a depthy -

I reckon he solves two problems:
1. Ivan is sick of hearing Moses wants out every week, and
2. Hes insurance against us not buying a decent fullback.

The club press release specifically calls him depth.

Perth Tiger

Bench
Yeah I see him as a depth signing as well. Basically filling one of the extra 5 spots in the increase of squads from 25 to 30. It he seems capable of competing for a spot.

But a good signing for what he is.

Shredder

Juniors
Oh yeah - he works as depth.

Means we are still on the lookout for a fullback though....

I was getting withdrawal systems on Thursday when we didnt buy someone.....

;)

simmo05

Bench
Could they be trying for a cut price backline and stacking the forwards?? Have not seen that with the tigerpies before! Could be good!

Shredder

Juniors
Possibly - you would think that even with the strong money to Reynolds, that we are still cheap across the spine.

gordynz

Juniors
We'll likely see MWZ in the team come round 10. Chee Kam back to the bench or starting second row instead of Edwards.

Tigerm

First Grade
Yeah I see him as a depth signing as well. Basically filling one of the extra 5 spots in the increase of squads from 25 to 30. It he seems capable of competing for a spot.

But a good signing for what he is.
But he has a good opportunity to take a spot in the NRL team now, if he is good enough. It didn't take the coach long to tag him & bag him though, did it. Time will tell us all.

Shredder

Juniors
Hes outstanding insurance against us not signing a FB, winger or Centre.

Excellent buy.

Perth Tiger

Bench
But he has a good opportunity to take a spot in the NRL team now, if he is good enough. It didn't take the coach long to tag him & bag him though, did it. Time will tell us all.
Exactly a good depth player that has a chance and opportunity to be something more

Latest posts