What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madge Appreciation Thread.

themacemaceman

Juniors
lets swap solly for moylan:p...Shadow...
Solly is in charge of finance and admin.
Richo is in charge of football operations.
Solly has been with us since May 2016 so our on field performance is hardly Solly's fault.
But hey let's bring Back Mark Hughes and Ben Teo and while we're at it Bob Mccarthy and Georgie Piggins. That should fix our problems.

It's time we moved on and stopped crying about these guys like a high school girl crying about a boy who dumped her.
Its water under the bridge.

Let get behind Seibold.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi TMMM...I bet macca and piggo could show our present day forwards bar sam/.angus a thing or two about having a real red hot go of course teo would be brilliant but you left out satts and lurch oneil and elwyn walters and gary stevens and ronny coote and the late jimmy morgan to name a few now they were A/GRADE PLUS FORWARDS IN THE LATE 60""S/EARLY 70""S . THESE SOUTHS PAST PLAYERS WERE NOT LIKE OUR DUD FORWARDS OF TODAY IN/CLARK.TYRRELL AND TURNER/cherro/rochow/gosie/greinke/britt FUG ME WHAT A SHIIIT BUNCH OF PATHETIC B/GRADE FORWARDS THESE USELESS NON 1ST GRADE MOB OF NO/HOPERS ARE THANK GOD A FEW HAVE BEEN RELEASED FROM MY 16 DUD PLAYERS LIST PLEASE SOUTHS YOU ONLY SACKED 7 DUDS ON MY DUD LIST PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE SACK A FEW MORE AND BUY SOME REAL GENUINE 1ST GRADE PLAYERS SO THAT WE CAN SERIOUSLY MAKE THE TOP (8) IN 2018 OR WE WILL PERISH . ...Shadow...P.S I KNOW HANDYMAN2190 AGREES;) ....

themacemaceman

Juniors
They were all fine Rabbitohs shadow and your right they could probably teach our boys a thing or two.
But two completely different eras mate and what worked then is not necessarily going to work now.
As it's been pointed out on this forum on many occasions even what worked 3 years ago is not working now let alone what worked in the 60's and early 70's.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
point take although i dont remember simms/satts/macca/coote and co ever coming 12/15th in a season do you??....thats how shiiit our team has been lately .

Latest posts