What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madge Contract status

Rsag85

Bench
South Sydney Rabbitohs coach Michael Maquire will most likely be sacked at seasons end.

Front liners to replace him Ivan Cleary and Geoff Toovey.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Wasn't this mentioned elsewhere? Would be a shame. Interesting to see if others were to jump ship? Like the whole Inglis to Brisbane thing.

Pommy

Coach
Wasn't this mentioned elsewhere? Would be a shame. Interesting to see if others were to jump ship? Like the whole Inglis to Brisbane thing.

I just don't see Broncos beating his wage here. He will see 2017 out for that reason alone.

alien

Referee
as a coach, Toovey (83%) has a much higher winning percentage than Cleary (49%)

Last edited:

rabbitohs95

Bench
Gee I hope not.

If we did get a new coach out of those two I'd hope it'd be Cleary.

I feel like Toovey would have the same effect on us as Glenn Stewart did.

Hope Madge stays but would be refreshing to see someone new at the same time.

DiegoNT

First Grade
I think toovey is a good coach.
I'd love him to be blues coach.
But he is manly through and through. He may find it hard to have that initial passion for his new club

DiegoNT

First Grade
Same people that complain about cam being picked, about clark and tyrell, about keary, about nielsen etc saying what the hell is this coach thinking are also the same ones saying we must keep maguire at all cost

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Southsport, Madge has to start making smart choices with player rotation and who he selects.

Deep down Madge knows he has to drop Cam I reckon. Now he must follow through.

First thing a new coach will do is drop Cam as he isn't up to it.

Gareth67

First Grade
Lol, I had the strangest dream last night. It was 2017 and we had Robbie Farah in the 9 and Benji Marshall in the 6. :shock:

Much closer to the mark than you may think- was that Farah and Benji sharing a meal with Uncle Russell and Jamie at the Wollomaloo Wharf last Thursday ?

Latest posts