What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madge Contract status

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'd do 2 more years.

Madge will want security too. We can't muck him around and he doesn't deserve that after what he's done for us.
I told you alien.

You didn't listen lol.

I am a truth teller and see'r.

You have seen that too and are in my sig:D

Pommy

Coach
I told you alien.

You didn't listen lol.

Why can't you just act like a normal person? Truth teller is the second gayest thing since your woolies rant.

I hope he can take us to 22 but I'm not that convinced he can from the last two seasons showings.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Why can't you just act like a normal person? Truth teller is the second gayest thing since your woolies rant.

I hope he can take us to 22 but I'm not that convinced he can from the last two seasons showings.
I am being normal.

It's a thing alien and I have always said.

I got one back on him and he knows it lol.

Don't be so serious.

If he can't take us to 22 imo we will go close to it still.

alien

Referee
I told you alien.

You didn't listen lol.

I didn't say he wouldn't have his contract extended for another 2 years. I said that I believe it should only be extended by 1 year at this stage.

Pommy

Coach
I am being normal.

It's a thing alien and I have always said.

I got one back on him and he knows it lol.

Don't be so serious.

If he can't take us to 22 imo we will go close to it still.

But it tedious and it's not even truth telling its guesswork.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I didn't say he wouldn't have his contract extended for another 2 years. I said that I believe it should only be extended by 1 year at this stage.
Lol.

Now the cover up lol.

Then he will say "cut it out bro" lol!!!!!!!!!

DiegoNT

First Grade
Thats still not the truth though its an educated guess.
You'll find post with r20 supporting the sacking off maguire and the re-signing of maguire
You'll find posts from r20 both bagging and praising every player, including Goodwin and cook.
You'll find him heavily insulting those that tip against souths that it should never be done and posts where he tries to justify his decision.
It's hard to take someone credible when he flips flops on every discussion, or steals his opinions from others ( ask so & so he knows what I'm talking about. My friend said, etc)

Pommy

Coach
You'll find post with r20 supporting the sacking off maguire and the re-signing of maguire
You'll find posts from r20 both bagging and praising every player, including Goodwin and cook.
You'll find him heavily insulting those that tip against souths that it should never be done and posts where he tries to justify his decision.
It's hard to take someone credible when he flips flops on every discussion, or steals his opinions from others ( ask so & so he knows what I'm talking about. My friend said, etc)

It also means at some point he's told the "truth"

I told you alien.

You didn't listen lol.

The truth is you are full of sh..
Diego is correct you have bagged magiure then licked his crack
Made up thread bagging Goidwin now lick his crack
Bagged me for dare tip against souths then you do exactly the same
You are like a baby brain with your constant dribble soooo many guys stay off this site because of it
Just look at how many posts you have dribbled out in 2 years