What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madge says we have no excuses for season 2017

callmack1

Staff member
That was a good article. Can't wait for Sunday!!! Then roll on March 3rd!!!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
doyen i reckon we will have an up hill battle with such forwards like tyrrell,clark,and turner i just hope cherro and rochow get their spots....or at least crichton gets clark or turners spot i predict if we use clark,turner and tyrrell in a semi permanent 17 man line up we will perish in 2017..And lastly if these 3 forwards clark,turner and tyrrell are on the park in the 13 man run on side we are definitely gone!!!!!! Shadow...

rabbitohs95

Bench
Turner will be starting in the back row.

I'd rather Rochow there starting.
I honestly think Turner's best position is lock. He did pretty well in the Indigenous All Stars game just making tackles and adding starch in the middle. Unfortunately we have Sam there doing the dirty work, so we don't get to see too much of Kyle's true skill. Perhaps a change in clubs will help that.

I'm curious to see what Rochow brings to the table, I haven't really seen him play but I've heard a variety of things.

doyen

Bench
If Madge frees up the reins considerably we could go well.

Most of our players are programmed robots including a key player like Reynolds.

I think our hopes are with a player like Walker who is not afraid to chance his arm--his creative & unpredictable approach is what we need to spark the team. He is a genuinely smart footballer & close to our best & most valuable.
If Madge reins in a player like Walker & we return to the robotic head-down ,arse-up approach, I feel we will struggle & be out-muscled by a lot of teams----by teams that can match us in the forwards & also have the freedom to play clever,creative football!!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

I think our hopes are with a player like Walker who is not afraid to chance his arm--his creative & unpredictable approach is what we need to spark the team. He is a genuinely smart footballer & close to our best & most valuable.
If Madge reins in a player like Walker & we return to the robotic head-down ,arse-up approach, I feel we will struggle & be out-muscled by a lot of teams----by teams that can match us in the forwards & also have the freedom to play clever,creative football!!

Madge has said before that he likes Cody's creativity on the field. Why would he destroy something he likes? I think Cody needs to work on his kicking game though. It's very average right now and that's something Adam Reynolds could definitely help him with.

rabbitohs95

Bench

Madge has said before that he likes Cody's creativity on the field. Why would he destroy something he likes? I think Cody needs to work on his kicking game though. It's very average right now and that's something Adam Reynolds could definitely help him with.
Tbh I think Cody and Adam could help each other a lot!

Cody can better his kicking game and Adam can work on his running game.

I personally think we have one of the better halves pairings in the comp. They compliment each other very well.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I honestly think Turner's best position is lock. He did pretty well in the Indigenous All Stars game just making tackles and adding starch in the middle. Unfortunately we have Sam there doing the dirty work, so we don't get to see too much of Kyle's true skill. Perhaps a change in clubs will help that.

I'm curious to see what Rochow brings to the table, I haven't really seen him play but I've heard a variety of things.
Kyle doesn't run the ball enough imo. It's disappointing.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Tbh I think Cody and Adam could help each other a lot!

Cody can better his kicking game and Adam can work on his running game.

I personally think we have one of the better halves pairings in the comp. They compliment each other very well.
Correct.