What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MadUnit, RifRaf & TigerPete you are on Candid Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slugs

MadUnit

funnyface2.jpg

RifRaf

ugly2.jpg

TigerPete

ugly.jpg

Tigerpete

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , Thats pretty funny slugs, but must u use pictures of your former boyfriends, truth is they dont resemble us at all.

P.S. Im sure your ex b/f's wouldnt like seein thier pics flashed around in such public places.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I do remember slugs saying on another thread how "easy" he was, but crikies slugs, you've let yourself go, you must be paying these blokes to have their way with ya I reckon. :lol:

Slugs

madunit said:
I do remember slugs saying on another thread how "easy" he was, but crikies slugs, you've let yourself go, you must be paying these blokes to have their way with ya I reckon. :lol:

Sorry boys....no second prizes...we all know that the pictures are authentic and are of yourselves.

BTW I know a good dentist and plastic surgeon if you need one :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I bet you do, they take turns tag team style in manipulating your arse don't they! :lol:

Slugs

madunit said:
I bet you do, they take turns tag team style in manipulating your arse don't they! :lol:

By the looks of your melon MadUnit I think they will be working overtime on those wrinkles of yours :lol: :lol: :lol:

If my dog had a face like yours I would shave it's arse and make it walk backwards <<<<<<<<<<<

You really do have a face only a mother could love :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
And you have an arse that your brothers, fathers, uncles, cousins, butchers, milkmen and Ian Roberts love. :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
And you have an arse that your brothers, fathers, uncles, cousins, butchers, milkmen and Ian Roberts love.

Now, now Unit, lets not leave Ratsarse out of it, slugs knows he likes to be included in group activities! :lol: :lol: :lol:

HappyTiger

Juniors
That was bordering on funny Slugs but how can u insult ur family members by posting their pictures on the forum.I hope u asked them . :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's his old mans birthday soon, that means it's time for another one of those "Happy Birthday Uncle Dad" cards isn't it. :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bingo! And then they'll all be having his arse for dessert :lol:

Slugs

madunit said:
Bingo! And then they'll all be having his arse for dessert :lol:

Hey MadUnit

I now know why you spend so much time on our Forum......obviously to get away from your girlfriend :lol: :lol: :lol:

funnyface2.jpg
oldnastywoman.jpg

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I hope you got your mum and da's permission to put their photo's on the internet. You'll get a spanking when you get home if you keep that up......oh.......that's what your hoping for isn't it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
Truth is he keeps putting those up because he enjoys a good spanking from his parents.......he finds them invigorating!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Slugs

Tigerpete said:
Truth is he keeps putting those up because he enjoys a good spanking from his parents.......he finds them invigorating!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TigerPete and His girlfriend......what a cosy looking couple......Hey Tiger I bet she has a great personality too :lol: :lol: :lol:

ugly.jpg
ugly203.jpg

Tigerpete

Juniors
Sorry Slugs she came on to me :lol: :lol: :lol: , i turned her away for rather obvious reasons including the fact it was actually your mother. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: She did mention something about yours and ratsarse's sausages being very tasty and how she wanted mine...................I'm way outta her league though, i think she took it ok, i guess she's probably back in front of ur dumpster again hey?

Oh well she's your problem not mine! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
she looks like Owen's love child :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Slugs

Tigerpete said:
Sorry Slugs she came on to me :lol: :lol: :lol: , i turned her away for rather obvious reasons including the fact it was actually your mother. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: She did mention something about yours and ratsarse's sausages being very tasty and how she wanted mine...................I'm way outta her league though, i think she took it ok, i guess she's probably back in front of ur dumpster again hey?

Oh well she's your problem not mine! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's certaintly not a nice way to talk about your girlfriend.....BTW what's her name................TIGER LILY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you don't want to go out with her anymore just tell her.......You dump her before she dumps on you sh*t for brains :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.