What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia coordinator sign up thread (includes list of upcoming games)

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Not sure who's running next but this game will be over in the next day or so. By all means get your sign uo sheet going

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Happy to give it a go but if someone else would like to go forward the thats fine by me too :)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Drew next? Or is it cool for me to run a game?

Clearly, I have more time on my hands than I had envisaged >_>

Misanthrope

Staff member
I was torn between that or a traditional manor murder mystery. Might do Orient in favour of our upcoming trips.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Any objections to my running a game after Dutchy's. I'll be on the road again from August through October, so this will be my last shot for a while.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I keep meaning to take the time to go and update the front page again. So many games not linked to.

The waiting list element certainly isn't need these days :(

Misanthrope

Staff member
Any objections to me running back-to-back games? I've got two more weeks of office time to kill before I hit the road for two months, so I'd appreciate the distraction.

Latest posts