What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia - Dutchy's Favourites

Dutchy

Immortal
Misanthrope is Dead. He was Selene. Dutchy’s Favourite Character Aligned Sexy Vampire.

375797-162505-selene.jpg

Rebel

First Grade
I would still like to know how I roleblocjed soc an he managed to kill

That must be the first victory for an indie in ages

Dutchy

Immortal
Clark Griswold knew there was just one more threat left and victory was assured. He stalked his prey licking his lips and fondling his testicles, savouring the moment. He struck suddenly delivering a savage blow to the blonde man's head leaving him quite dead.

DB is Dead. He was Johnny Bravo. Dutchy’s Favourite Character Aligned Womanising Legend.

latest

- - - - - - - - - -

"Wait. I thought you were supposed to be the indie?!"

Griswold turned around slowly to see the only other player left alive.

"You can't be him. We've seen who you are!"

A chuckle emerged from behind the other survivors festering face.

"I'm afraid not my good fellow. You only saw what I wanted you to see."

The man slowly slid off the borrowed faces he'd been wearing as a mask, revealing himself to be the cannibal they'd all been hunting.

"You see young man, you were mistaken. I wasn't trapped in this mad house with you... you were trapped in here with me."

Hannibal Lecter proceeded to eat the funniest man alive piece by piece with a side of fava beans and a nice chianti.

Soc is Dead. He was Clark Griswold. Dutchy’s Favourite Rib Ticklers Aligned Funniest Man That Ever Was Or Will Be.

Clark-Griswold.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Hoggmaster is ALIVE, and the WINNER. He is Hannibal Lecter. Dutchy’s Favourite Villain Aligned Cannibal.

HannibalBloodyFace.jpg

GAME OVER