What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magpies Teams v Cougars and Panthers

Gobbso

Juniors
Distant relative. Expect I only made it onto chip commercials. Ewok's stared in one of the greatest movie triology's of all time in Star Wars. Its a bit of a rivarly thing Innsaneo. Especially when Smiths Crisps flicked me :lol:

Gobbso

Juniors
Got Done something like 42-4 if memory serves me correctly. I don't know why they are performing so poorly for. Lacking Fitness? I don't think so. Pride for the Jersey? I surely hope so. Coach? maybe should take some blame...

bonstonker

Juniors
ouch

i think the magpies are suffering from losing too many key players.
gibbs is a huge loss,degois,collis and fulton are also pretty big losses.

but the way the magpies are losing suggests there is a little more to it.

hopefully something changes soon,because it seems to have spread into pl as well,or was that where it started.

yappy

Bench
They're goooooorrrrnnnee!

It's been obvious since the trials. Yes losing the big guns has hurt (as was so obviously demonstrated when they smashed the league leading Dragons), but they shouldn't make this much difference. Half of this side played in the 02 Ball Premiership forchissakes. They just don't turn up. Maybe a coaching change would be the circuit breaker, but who knows. On paper I thought this side were genuine premiership threats. On the field they are firming for the spoon every week.

The biggest concern is that we need some more of these boys to press on and take up spots in Premiers next year. Very few are in the frame frankly.