What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magpies v Jets

yappy

Bench
Western Suburbs Premier League Side for Round 21 v Jets
NO. PLAYER
1 Luke DUFFY
2 Jordan MACEY
3 Clint GREENSHIELDS
4 Ken McGUINNESS
5 John OLZARD
6 Benjamin ROBERTS
7 John PETERSON
8 Brett O'FARRELL
9 Brett RIMMER
10 Tere GLASSIE
11 Liam FULTON
12 Gray VIANE
13 Drew DALTON

14 Chris LEVY
15 Michael PAPA
16 Wes HALLAM-MANN
17 Ray CASHMERE
18 David DJUKICH

Good side with Manu and or Clayton still likely to drop back. Still a prop short but otherwise pretty strong. Good to see Benny Roberts getting his debut at this level. Sheens will probably play him next week the way he's been going lately. Liam might also get a taste. Don't know what the go with Hill is. Shut down Cokey and we'll be sweet, but we'll cop some bumps and bruises on the way no doubt.

Bald Tiger

Juniors
When the Jets pipped Balmain a few weeks ago, all the Newtown play revolved around Field. And he looked a cut above all the other players.
Interesting comment about Liam Fulton - in another thread Noyce was quoted as saying Fulton was in contention for a JV contract. Anyway good luck guys! We (Balmain) have a tough game against the Eels.

innsaneink

Referee
Any info/background on Tere Glassie plaese guys???
Hes been around a fews years now yeh??
Gunna get my first look at the maggies this week.
Also anyone know if the El Masri bloke for
the jets is he related to hazem?
thnx

braz

Juniors
yes glassie has been around for a while. i believe he had a stint with balmain and souths before the magpies got him from the jets.

he is a goer who usually plays in the back row or off the bench. never seen him at prop.

i believe elmasri are cousins but i could be wrong.

yappy

Bench
Yeah Brookie. If you want seats on the Beerbus better get in quick. (it's OK - I'm driving 8) )

Dunno what the go with Abe is, or Jamie Szczerbanik for that matter, or Murph.