What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magpies Win

yappy

Bench
44-26 over the Jets. 6th place just about wrapped up with only Manly to overcome next week.

Hope the boys don't take it too easy though with the Bears giving it to the Roosters today. You Balmain fans must be happy with that one. The Chooks have the Raiders next week - in other words no chance. Congrats Tigers you're going to the semis barring the second biggest shock of the season.

Go the Cougars next weekend!

B_Tiger

Juniors
how'd ben roberts or whatever his name go?

That's excellent news about the roosters losing, I think we are secure now.

Bald Tiger

Juniors
Congratulations to the Magpies.
So the Bears beat the Roosters! Amazing.
Its great for the JV if both Balmain and Magpies are in the finals.
Tigers to beat Souths just to make sure next Saturday.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Yeah........the maggies today started really well before letting newtown back in but were never seriously threatened. Of what i saw of Roberts(missed the first 20mins), he seemed to go well, scored a try on his debut. Seemed to lead the side around well, looks another good prospect!

Mighty Tiger

Bench
B_Tiger said:
how'd ben roberts or whatever his name go?

That's excellent news about the roosters losing, I think we are secure now.

Well the Roosters now play 1st place Raiders. It really comes down to who we would prefer to play in the finals week 1.

If the Tigers win we play probably the Eels if Souths win then down to Canberra we go :cry:

B_Tiger

Juniors
Mighty Tiger said:
If the Tigers win we play probably the Eels if Souths win then down to Canberra we go :cry:

I'll actually get to watch the match!!!! Bring on the raiders! I'm not sure which side would worry me more in the finals as the eels probably have the better side on paper but the Canberra team probably work much better as a team. We have dominated both sides in large parts of matches against them and I think on our day we should beat both sides but it just comes down to the commitment shown on the day. It's a shame we didn't perform more consistantly this season because I think we deserve to be a top four side.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
I would prefer the Eels!

Reason being that they would be without Solomona, Dykes, Witt, Green, and Hodgson to name a few.

Also because we just beat them 2 weeks before so the Tigers would be alot more confident coming into that match than any other.

By the way when we make the top 8 we will play if we finish in 7th either the Eels or Dogs, if we finish 8th its the Raiders :cry:

Bald Tiger

Juniors
Sorry B_Tiger but we dont want to go down to play in wet windy Canberra. Another crack at the Eels is the go.

DA

Juniors
Very impressed with the go-forward from Ray Cashmere in this match. Carried 2, 3 or 4 with him every time. If only Wests Tigers props were as aggressive with the ball. Also keen on Fulton, Viane and O’Farrell, while Glassie’s off-loading in traffic caused plenty of problems. And Rimmer was very dangerous from dummy half, while Dalton again was strong. Looking good.

Latest posts