What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Major holes in our 2004 line-up!!

LeagueNut

First Grade
Geez, this is pretty scary!! The 2004 kick-off is only a matter of weeks away and I've noticed some glaring holes in our team line-up which need to be addressed immediately!

Firstly, we require one trophy cabinet maker. The present one simply won't be big enough to hold the World 7's trophy, the Michael Moore Memorial trophy (vs Melbourne), the Bartercard Trophy (vs Brisbane), the J J Giltinan Shield, the Telstra Cup, the World Club Championship trophy, and the State of Origin shield. Maybe we could construct a cabinet out of the old Eastern Stand!
And yes, I know that winning the SOO Shield might be a tad unrealistic ... but let's just wait and see!!

Secondly, we will need one national anthem singer for the 2004 Grand Final. I suggest holding our own "Warrior Idol" competition, with the judges being Phil Gould, Tim Mander and Murray Deaker. It won't be a singing competition though - the winner will be the one who can inflict the maximum amount of pain on our judges.

Finally, it's about time we got our own official club mascot to dance around like an idiot and rev up the crowd. At a pinch, I would be happy to volunteer myself for this position (translation: Please Mick, give me the bloody job!). Any ideas for a costume?? :-k

Once we have got all that sorted out, I'm confident that we will start the 2004 season in pretty good shape. GO WARRIORS!!

Latest posts