What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MAJOR SEMI-FINAL (2006) Eels v Bluebags

antonius

Coach
vippo19 said:
Eels 435?

Great work Bags. I'd love to meet you in a cpl of rounds...
Sorry about that guys, I've edited the scores. You know I added that up a couple of times, and thought "that doesn't seem right" should've used the calculator in the first place. Still a top class game.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Whacko!! We're grand final bound... and a fortnight off! :D

Great stuff MysteryGirl with tremendous POTM effort. A big plug to Morticia on another standout display and to Chesie and BBJF for carrying my passenger effort across the line. :D

Thanks heaps to the ref for another swift turnaround.

And cheers to the Eels, good luck in the preliminary final and to whoever you meet.

The Colonel

Immortal
Well done Bluebags, commiserations Eels. Thought we had them but not to be.... see you in two weeks Bags. ;-)

...Morticia...

Juniors
jeeeezus! a comprehensive win was needed with the bags straggling (i meant to say this, not struggling ;-) ) at the back end of the season and we managed it. you had us in our past meeting eels and always an opponent we fire for. good luck and hope to see you in the big one.

congrats mystery girl. where the hell have you been all year? we culdve won a few more with you.

thanks ref for the quick marking and saving my nails for more worthy things like opening beer cans tabs.

Holy Batsh!t, we won!!!

Awesome stuff bags. Congrats to Willow, Cheesie & Morts for great reads, as they have always been throughout the season. And to our late-season Strike Weapon - MysteryGirl, that was easily one of the best efforts all year.

To the Eels, thanks for a top match. No doubt the minor premiers still have plenty of fire in them. filthy_spammers - i particularly enjoyed your story. Pity they dont have a Parramatta Bank for you (Guess what bank I'm in....???)

Cheers to all,
BBJF

The myth, the legend, MysteryGirl.

A big thank you to the referee, congratulations to the Bags and the very best of luck to the Eels for next week.

bartman

Immortal
Cheers Antonius for the prompt result.

Top effort Bags, 446 must be close to a high score for this season? Special mention to Mort, I thought your article was very challenging, and very good.

Heads up Eels, 435 would have been enough to win most clashes this season, and we've earnt our chance to make it right next game against the Panthers.

bartman

Immortal
Yep, sorry Vippo. I got my wires crossed. Had thought someone's post indicated there had been a result, and wrote mine before checking out the progrss in your game. Best of luck to the Rabbits :D

And 1 Eyed, just wanted to say great photos used in your article!

MysteryGirl

First Grade
Thank you for the kind words, Antonius.

There were so many great essays this time through and the game was a true nail-bighter.

Thanks all for a great match!