What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Major Semi-Final (2007) Bluebags v Warriors

gorilla

First Grade
Robster said:
perhaps the greatest match of all time?

Noooo.

I reckon that would have to beat the existing hightime scores - some stats geek will have ithe info stuck in their top pocket amongst the pens, etc, but I recall there's more than a couple 900+

Well it certainly seems to be a grouping of some of the articles of the season from what I've read - I've read all of them and don't see any weak ones. Top stuff from all posters !

rayroxon

Juniors
Silly predictions aside, I think the main thing is I really enjoyed writing my article and reading the others and isn't that what it's all about? I love you guys...

Robster

Bench
Wonder how many kiwis were in the crowd at Front row Stadium?

ground_tfr_1.jpg

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Out of curiosity, that looks like a Stadium in the old dart. Can anyone confirm?

Dave Q

Coach
rayroxon said:
Silly predictions aside, I think the main thing is I really enjoyed writing my article and reading the others and isn't that what it's all about? I love you guys...

Thats how I see it too.

Some of the stuff people think about is very interesting and quite stimulating.

I'm reading a book ( shock ) called Churchills War by an author named Best.

He takes his subject somewhat easily and I can reccommend it.

Kind Regards

Dave.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
byrne_rovelli_fan82 said:
No matter the result I think both sides can be happy with what they've produced

The writer in me says yes, the competitive soul in me says hell no! :sarcasm:

Misanthrope

Staff member
To allay any paranoia that this isn't being marked - I'll try to have results up by tonight :p