What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Major Sponsor

Quigs

Immortal
But... there was a shed load of Premiers Merch available to shift for the Xmas market - if the 2017 jersey had been available, many would have purchased that instead of the Premiers range. As it is, most people who want the latest jersey will still go out and buy it, so then the club have sold both Premiers and 2017 items to the same individual, probably getting more $ out of them in total.
I doubt they'll lose money having done it this way.

And was it all Halah certified.

Card Shark

Immortal
Did the English teach have anything going for her?

Did her presence stir young Quigs' reproductive system??

Quigs

Immortal
Did the English teach have anything going for her?

Did her presence stir young Quigs' reproductive system??

No and as a matter of fact the COAT had a quite a few bad habits. One of her major ones was sending one young Quigs out to see the English Master who took great delight in wacking my right and left palms with six of the best from his cane.

If our paths ever crossed now nothing would delight me more than sticking a cane sideways up Mr Wyndhams arse.

I tell youse, I was scarred for life.

txta2

Bench
I'm a bit suss about these renewable energy companies at the moment. The govt hates them and has cut their funding and most investment has gone OS. Just hoping its not another Firepower job or worse still a company like Southern Radiology who cant pay up. Would rather a well known multi, at least you know they will pay up and cant going into hiding.

Last edited:

ghoti

Bench
I'm a bit suss about these renewable energy companies at the moment. The govt hates them and has cut their funding and most investment has gone OS. Just hoping its not another Firepower job or worse still a company like Southern Radiology who cant pay up. Would rather a well known multi, at least you know they will pay up and cant going into hiding.

Solar is going quite well though, regardless of what the government thinks, consumers desperately want to start taking themselves away from the grid and are buying up solar, rebate or no.

Chimp

Bench
Solar is going quite well though, regardless of what the government thinks, consumers desperately want to start taking themselves away from the grid and are buying up solar, rebate or no.

No Government wants people to be 'self sufficient' - there's no tax/profit to be made from folk who are self sufficient - but I agree, folk are going for it anyway, with or without Government subsidising.

carcharias

Immortal
Woollies have come on board too

They have renamed family hill
Woolworths family hill

Link = members email

the sharks put out a thing about food vans in the offseason

I let a local CBR mob know about it as their food van spot was being axed by the act gov.

they do f**king awesome philly cheese steaks and sliders n wings n shit

I wonder if they'll get a gig...

anyway, if they are there at some point in the year they are called "the one"

Philly cheese steak is on point.

carcharias

Immortal
Those food vans take way way way too long to feed people
I lined up for 20 mins only to be told they had to turn around and cook my miniature burger.
Never again

carcharias

Immortal
Cook it. What's next? Ridiculous carch, should have had it raw
Well considering it was a mini burger and chips truck and there was fifty people lined up...
Chances of everyone buying a bottle of water were slim.

They could've cooked 10 at a time instead each order separately.

shaggs

Coach
Well considering it was a mini burger and chips truck and there was fifty people lined up...
Chances of everyone buying a bottle of water were slim.

They could've cooked 10 at a time instead each order separately.
Fresh is best carch. If you want Pre cooked, go eat one of those hot dogs that have been in the Bain Marie for 6 weeks.