What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maloney interview

snickers007

Juniors
You'd be astounded if he said anything else having just walked into the joint.

I saw Aaron Woods interviewed. They asked him what about the Bulldogs appealed to him. His response: "they got in touch with my manager".

When it comes to rugby league players, nothing would surprise me.

But yeah, Maloney is saying all the right things. Can't wait to see him carve up

Blues Riff

Bench
They don't mean much, but give an insight into how lazy the media are. Each of these media sessions will be the source of dozens of news stories. Far better to watch the pressers than to read the resulting waffle.

franklin2323

Immortal
When will fans realize that managed press releases mean nothing? Please god let the season start already.

Ahh of course captain negative even finds bad in this.

5 weeks out from the season they are to get people excited about the coming up season.

In this case we found out the reporting is still rubbish, Wallace would be captain, that Blake and CHN would be fine to go round 1. So served a purpose

GongPanther

Referee
When will fans realize that managed press releases mean nothing? Please god let the season start already.
At this moment in time,it's good to see that our club is giving us some communication in what is going on.Compared to what it was like only a couple of years ago,this is what the fans appreciate.

And yes Bill,before you know it the season will be on top of us.

OldPanther

Coach
Ahh of course captain negative even finds bad in this.

5 weeks out from the season they are to get people excited about the coming up season.

In this case we found out the reporting is still rubbish, Wallace would be captain, that Blake and CHN would be fine to go round 1. So served a purpose

He said "learning the plays" we also know we have set plays this year which is nice.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors

Isn't something better than nothing?

Nothing wrong with letting the fans know about their new marque signing and getting the punters keen for the start given its a longer off season than usual with no 9's etc.

I don't know about you, but i would much prefer watching a 10 minute interview on my team than watching 10 minutes of nothing.....

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Ha, no, you're the one posting at 2.30 am specifically to dampen the enthusiasm of other posters and then playing the victim.
8b45828d917b655a2dcdb259ec84a9d2.jpg

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
I don't know about you, but i would much prefer watching a 10 minute interview on my team than watching 10 minutes of nothing.....

I'd rather punch myself in the face for 10 minutes than watch any soft ball PR interview for any sports team.

So yeah, I'll take the 10 minutes of nothing. I like the game itself. I don't care what the players are scripted to think.

franklin2323

Immortal
I'd rather punch myself in the face for 10 minutes than watch any soft ball PR interview for any sports team.

So yeah, I'll take the 10 minutes of nothing. I like the game itself. I don't care what the players are scripted to think.

You don't go to games. Buy memberships, Hate the coach, Hate Gus... So you kinda aren't the target audience anyway

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
You don't go to games. Buy memberships, Hate the coach, Hate Gus... So you kinda aren't the target audience anyway

I’m talking about all sports, Franky boy. And I don’t hate Gus - me thinks you need to stop treating everyone who disagrees with you on things as the same person, it might help you keep your opinions consistent.

TheFrog - unrelentingly positive about everything
GongPanther - ridiculously one-eyed in match threads
EroticGamer - “Refs hate us!”
Kev07 - “Tyrone May BFF”
Royce - rants, rants everywhere
Luke Bowden - “Give me reasons.” *ignores given reasons* “Why won’t anyone give me reasons?”
franklin - “I’ll let you know my opinion when Griffin expresses it”

See, it’s easy!

franklin2323

Immortal
I’m talking about all sports, Franky boy. And I don’t hate Gus - me thinks you need to stop treating everyone who disagrees with you on things as the same person, it might help you keep your opinions consistent.

TheFrog - unrelentingly positive about everything
GongPanther - ridiculously one-eyed in match threads
EroticGamer - “Refs hate us!”
Kev07 - “Tyrone May BFF”
Royce - rants, rants everywhere
Luke Bowden - “Give me reasons.” *ignores given reasons* “Why won’t anyone give me reasons?”
franklin - “I’ll let you know my opinion when Griffin expresses it”

See, it’s easy!

again though the interviews are to up the memberships, Attendance, Sell jerseys and stuff. It does that it is a success despite what we think

Well I know you are a wanker without Griffin saying it so that is another wrong thing

Latest posts