What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maloney interview

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Well not once do you comment on anything to do with what we should do cap wise etc. only ever whinge as this thread proves

Hi, franklin, it's me, billypilgrimnz. Just wanted to let you know that I tend to post on what I feel like when I feel like. So I think you might be better off picking another battle, because I really don't think much is going to change in the near future. Yours cordially, BP.

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
EroticGamer - “Refs hate us!”

Being the only club in the competition to not question calls made whilst clubs benefit against us because they put pressure on referees to give them decisions does not equate to "Refs hate us!".

Also, it's TheEroticGamer. Not EroticGamer. I'm not just any EroticGamer, I'm THE Erotic Gamer.

Show some f*cking respect.

OldPanther

Coach
Being the only club in the competition to not question calls made whilst clubs benefit against us because they put pressure on referees to give them decisions does not equate to "Refs hate us!".

Also, it's TheEroticGamer. Not EroticGamer. I'm not just any EroticGamer, I'm THE Erotic Gamer.

I actually agree with the first point. Refs tend to respond when they get amashed in the media. To what extent is arguable.

The second point gave me a good laugh.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors

Agree regarding not questioning Refs decisions, Griffin seems pretty level headed and not one to blow up post match if we have been dudded (IE Roosters game last season)

Cleary more so was, but now that i think of it, that didnt really do much for us anyways and i am pretty sure we were one of the most penalised teams in the comp

Kilkenny

Coach
Maloney's interview was no different to any other scripted interview when a players arrives at a new club. He is excited and thrilled to be here. You wouldn't expect him to say anything else. The one thing I did think was noteworthy was the fact he has apparently already purchased a home in the area and relocated his family. I think at the very least least that is a positive sign he is serious about having a fair dinkum crack in his time with us.

Latest posts