What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mangina Bowl III : chat and what-not

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think you’re gonna win the “Super-Bowl Cut” with that shit list, you stupid prick-tard?!

Hi, I’m the
Dreamweavers PR mana-person,...

On behalf of Haynesville we’d like to start this little thread here to talk about the upcoming season.

We are all very excited.

Any smack can be directed here. Especially any inter-divisional BID-NESS.

Lookin atchoo, Orange Crush o’ nards!

Sittin’ smug down Route 26!

You know Dreamweavers are the Boss of the central districts.

Post any smack talk about the III Mangina here. Or not. Whatevz.

nick87

Coach
Finally a place to let y'all know the hangman are here to kick arse and chew gum

and we're allllll outta gum. You couldnt script a better off season than this one for Wentzville, fair to say this is somewhat of a Dream Team

abpanther

Staff member
Finally a place to let y'all know the hangman are here to kick arse and chew gum

and we're allllll outta gum. You couldnt script a better off season than this one for Wentzville, fair to say this is somewhat of a Dream Team

Pfft, the hangmen had their time in the sun, Barkley is gonna be a supreme bust, get ready for mediocrity this season

nick87

Coach
6k for the most dynamic running back seen in GB in a decade?

Oh yeah that’s desperation! The real bum is Jamal Williams and his 3.6 ypc. YUK!

Looks to me like the Spider 2’s are shitting themselves at the prospect of having this juggernaut in the division. And frankly they should be!

Gridiron is coming home

abpanther

Staff member
6k for the most dynamic running back seen in GB in a decade?

Oh yeah that’s desperation! The real bum is Jamal Williams and his 3.6 ypc. YUK!

Looks to me like the Spider 2’s are shitting themselves at the prospect of having this juggernaut in the division. And frankly they should be!

Gridiron is coming home

Board bet that Jamal Williams ends up with more total yards than Jones? Sorry to tell you mate but I've got a mortgage on that Packers running game

Reports that the hangmen GM has been spending too much time partying with high rollers and not enough time scouting the FA market, seems the fame has gotten to his head!

nick87

Coach
Jones will comfortably out perform Williams, even with a 2 game suspension. Williams will find himself on the WW before week 8. Book it now.

The Bananna's are run like a shoddy chook raffle.

kurt faulk

Coach

well that was a rather uneventful auction for me. filled in a few spots on d and not much else.

gave it a go with aaron jones and tevin coleman but man they went for so much more than i thought they would. crazy fa period. this league is starting to play out like the real league with every passing season.

great concept zombie, and ab.

zombie jesus

Staff member

well that was a rather uneventful auction for me. filled in a few spots on d and not much else.

gave it a go with aaron jones and tevin coleman but man they went for so much more than i thought they would. crazy fa period. this league is starting to play out like the real league with every passing season.

great concept zombie, and ab.

I think it's the the market correcting itself. there's still around 200k of cap space across the league not getting used up. We had a pretty conservative base with the original auction and shifting from the bonus set up we had might have affected it. It's all getting to where it should be I think.

Bell and David Johnson are off contract next year, wouldn't be surprised if they get close to 50k if their situations look good and get to FA.

payment has been sent @zombie jesus

Got it, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts