What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly Salary Cap

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
iEp1fmZ.jpg

84 Baby

Referee
He will somehow blame Hayne , Parra and their management.
No but now he'll be wondering even more why the NRL are being distracted from the real issues about why Parra can still be allowed to exist on the face of the Earth

aussie7798

First Grade
Simple solution

All players owned by the NRL
Players then signed by the clubs from the NRL
Players, Agents and Clubs must all individually report all income streams going to the player

Allows for each party to be held individually responsible for breaches no excuses no playing dumb I had no idea the brown paper bag full of cash was not included in the cap shit.

Watch the illegal payments dry up when the players realise its there heads on the block.

typicalfan

Coach
I wonder why no other salary cap league in the world goes through this like RL

The answer to solve this is complete and total transparency. To the public and press
The PR mess of potentially multiple or even a majority of clubs being exposed as salary cap cheats is probably a too scary a thought for the NRL.

Otherwise let’s just have a plebiscite and be done with it

Spot On

Coach
I wonder why no other salary cap league in the world goes through this like RL

The answer to solve this is complete and total transparency. To the public and press

But, but that would be too easy. Why on earth would that ever happen?

Ahh, the NRL brains trust. Bunch of winners.

super_coach

First Grade
Now the Manly investigations are complete, lets hope Greenberg gets his investigators back over the bridge heading up to Bondi Junction, but I guess uncle Nick will tell Toddy there not welcome

thorson1987

Coach
Should have held off Stewart and Matai retirements until now.

Could have got them medically retired even though they were old injuries.

Precedent set with Watmough.

POPEYE

Coach
Leave the Seagles be . . . they haven't won anything worth taking away in the time frame

Latest posts