What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly Salary Cap

LESStar58

Referee
Monetary fine but no loss of points?

I never thought I'd have sympathy for Parramatta but this changes things.

Every team since the Bulldogs got done in 2002 has been stripped of points or deemed ineligible to play for points. I wonder why Manly are the exception to the rule.

Knight Vision

First Grade
Simple solution

All players owned by the NRL
Players then signed by the clubs from the NRL
Players, Agents and Clubs must all individually report all income streams going to the player

Allows for each party to be held individually responsible for breaches no excuses no playing dumb I had no idea the brown paper bag full of cash was not included in the cap shit.

Watch the illegal payments dry up when the players realise its there heads on the block.
but then no one will go to Brisbane to " play under Wayne for less" and if they dont make the finals it will be bad for the game, with only their 7 day turn arounds to help them out we could see the end of the Broncos as we know it.

Eion

First Grade
Monetary fine but no loss of points?

I never thought I'd have sympathy for Parramatta but this changes things.

Every team since the Bulldogs got done in 2002 has been stripped of points or deemed ineligible to play for points. I wonder why Manly are the exception to the rule.
There have been lots of clubs done and no loss of points.

But still, if this is as it seems, with a systemic 5 year rort...then it’s at the upper end of the breaches. Even if it’s less $ than the eels they really should take some points, it’s the only real punishment for a club with rich backers.

jk13

First Grade
Scum club, scum fans, blow up crookvale and remove them from the competition

Latest posts