What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly Team v Canberra

raider_at_heart

Juniors
Raiders are pretty much at full strength now with the addition of our top to props Davico and O'hara back. Raiders are desperate and should be to strong in the forwards to finally get a win.

chileman

Coach
I think we'll match in the forwards no worries, my worry is our halves combination with Monas out.....he would have loved to have played this one against his old club I reckon :cry:

t-ba

Post Whore
I wish we were full strength :| . Can't wait until Everyone is back on deck! Mind you, Kingy might not be back until 2005, and we'll have some BIG fish to fry next year...

t-ba

Post Whore
chileman said:
More like a big Lyon to fry huh amigo ;-)

;-) . *Cough* What's the odds of us paying the contract out within 2 days of Delmege's dirty big fat check clearing? *Cough*

t-ba

Post Whore
:lol: . I Already have a job. It's called "Living In Willoughby and Berating Bears fans" :lol:

Latest posts