What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly v Melbourne GF 2017

Not bloody likely.
The Storm lost the gf last year, that's all the ammo they really need.
They fix their faults the next season very well.
They'll win the GF, Sharks are done but Broncos are the only side imo capable of beating them in the big dance.

So it probably is Storm vs Broncos.

Lol.

big hit!

Bench
I'm kinda pissed about the Melbourne fixture this year. Once Cronk announced he was leaving the storm, I was hoping to get to a couple of matches here to see the big 3 run around a footy field together live for last time. A look at their schedule and there was only really Cronulla on a Thursday night and very few Sydney metro matches generally in 2017. Tigers and Manly hosted them earlier in the year, but Easts and Souths took their games interstate. That Rd 14 match at Woolooware was the last one. They don't have any other matches in the metro for the rest of the season, until probably the GF if they make it. The Donkeys game the other night really made the disappointment f**king real that I'll never really get the chance to see these guys live again at a club suburban ground where you can get up close.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I'm kinda pissed about the Melbourne fixture this year. Once Cronk announced he was leaving the storm, I was hoping to get to a couple of matches here to see the big 3 run around a footy field together live for last time. A look at their schedule and there was only really Cronulla on a Thursday night and very few Sydney metro matches generally in 2017. Tigers and Manly hosted them earlier in the year, but Easts and Souths took their games interstate. That Rd 14 match at Woolooware was the last one. They don't have any other matches in the metro for the rest of the season, until probably the GF if they make it. The Donkeys game the other night really made the disappointment f**king real that I'll never really get the chance to see these guys live again at a club suburban ground where you can get up close.
Take a boat and head to Melbourne.

Mister M

Juniors
Take a boat and head to Melbourne.

Better to travel anywhere but Melbourne to see the Storm play if you want to see the Big 3 together.

In the 3 home games between Anzac Day (25th April) & 30th July the Big 3 haven't/won't play together at home, two of those are games prior to Origin and the 3rd was two days after Origin I.