What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly v Parra (yeah, I know, who cares)

FlameThrower

Bench
Crazy start to the season... and I’m sure there will be more shocks . Hayne barely looked interested from what I saw.
And is just me but in just 2 rounds how many Sin Bins have we seen already???

jeffdragon

Bench
Eels got beat by a big score by chooks early on a few years ago .then went on a winning run ,things will turn

TruSaint

Referee
on another matter, heatwave conditions this weekend in Sydney and no drinks breaks slotted midway thru each half?

Criminal IMHO.
They called it at 39 degree C yesterday at ground level. NRL declined drinks break every 20 mins. Madness. No excuse for score , but just poor judgement by the governing body.

The drinks break thing was ridiculous, but there were two teams out there in that heat and only one was affected by it?

Na, Parra were just shit, but on the bright side, the Sharks will play them back into form. We are very good at that

Lovemedragons

Juniors
on another matter, heatwave conditions this weekend in Sydney and no drinks breaks slotted midway thru each half?
Who wants to play or watch football in 40 degrees? All games in the early season should at least be at nighttime, or at least postponed when the heat gets above 30 if it is during the day. A player could actually die from this, they even stop horse racing when it gets near 40 for gods sake.

Latest posts