What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly's Season now officially OVER!!

bozo's bum

Juniors
bozo.jpg

Dude dont bag bozo the clown, i mean after all your named after his bum you bumf**ker hahahah did you like to f**k alot of bum in bumf**king school you bum??

hahahahaha

Hey at least us manly fans can take jokes right :p

Methinks you do not respond well to teasing ^^. The frequency of your f**K in your text indicates limited language skills and/or a small IQ. So in fairness I should leave you alone..:lol::lol:

bozo's bum

Juniors
(northern )eagles 4 eva what's up my brother? You sound distressed. I am too after the eagles were bundled out without showing what they are really capable of...
Don't worry it's us against the world.. we'll show them!!

eagles4eva

First Grade
Not distressed at all, disappointed we lost “totally”, but my reply post was more about the fact you have corrected posts (spelling) and then attacked people’s IQ.

I find this most humorous, because a high percentage of your posts have come from the gutter and very sexually descriptive. But hey if that’s your level of humour, each for their own “right”

eagles4eva

First Grade
And second to that, are you trying to break a record? I noticed your post count.
“posts Per Day: 46.53” congratulations, what a inspired effort

Last edited:

bozo's bum

Juniors
I like to contibute to the rich tapestry they call the manly fan community. I'm just doing my best. As for the sexually explicit posts well I am simply trying to assimilate to your levels

markieboy

Juniors
Wow Manly gone already. What a disastrous trial loss to the lowly Rabbits.

Perhaps next year Manly :lol: