What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mann or Milne if you had to choose?

Who would you keep if you could only keep 1

• Kurt Mann

• Taane Milne

• None of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
With Lafai locked up it leaves Mann and Milne left. I would like to keep both but if you had to choose 1 who would you choose?

I think they are both great players and if we keep either one it would not be the end of the world but if I had to choose it would be Mann only because of his utility value. He can play anywhere from 1 - 7.

There's been a lot of rumblings that Wests have finally landed Milne. I don't know how much truth there is to it though.

SaintElroy

Juniors
Mann for versitilty helps with depth we have a plethora of outside backs coming through the ranks. Milne will be a great pickup for whoever lands him though.

possm

Coach
I voted for Mann but would like Millward to sign both Mann and Milne. I don't know what the Club has in mind as far as right centre is concerned however, my view is that Milne is the better choice for right centre over Aitken and Herbert. Milne is young and already has proved himself to be a first grader.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Im going for Milne. My thinking is that Dufty and Field will be similar sorts of players to Mann so he is more expendable.

Not sure why we cant keep both though.

Dragsters

First Grade
I'm the one that voted for none of them.

Sorry, thought it said noone.

With the form of our current crop of players it's no wonder Noone is struggling to get a game!

Poor bugger, I thought he would have gone well given the chance... :grin:

BennyV

Referee
Mann, obviously.

The right centre position will belong to Pat Herbert by the end of next year, Mann provides far more upside as a backup than Milne (although IMO he deserves first crack at fullback next year).

Frank Facer

First Grade
Milne. I would have Milne and Lafai as our centres this year and next. I can not find a permanent position for Mann and I think it would be unfair on him to keep him as a utility. He deserves the right to lock down a first grade position at another club.

Latest posts