What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mann

SET2JT

Juniors
His defence was good. Stopped a few of their big boppers. Mc Crone hade a decent game also.

Bench
Excellent performance by Mann today.

Clearly a capable 6.

Where are the Mann haters this evening ?
At last we get the opportunity to see Mann in the starting 13. He did not disappoint, he is not big but he has a good passing game.
His defence is good and he looks like he has the speed and brains to be a very good player
I just hope we keep him. In the right position and under a good coach he could be anything

Como Connection

First Grade
At last we get the opportunity to see Mann in the starting 13. He did not disappoint, he is not big but he has a good passing game.
His defence is good and he looks like he has the speed and brains to be a very good player
I just hope we keep him. In the right position and under a good coach he could be anything
Fullback next year.
Easy fix!
Mary has stuffed him up big time!
CC

Coffs dragon

Bench
I thought Kurt Mann was great in his 1st full game at 5/8 against the team leading the comp. He was our most dangerous player with the ball and will only get better.
My only concern is he'll be a Panther in 2018 as full time 5/8 cause Gus Gould is a HUGE Fan and tried to sign him once. Mary has stuffed him around too much!!

TomRedVRiver

Bench
I will happily eat my words from last week. Mann is an excellent footballer, there's no doubt about that.

Is he a genuine option at 5/8? I don't think so. Whilst he is dangerous I feel as though his potency is limited outside an ordinary halfback in McCrone. The kid can't do it all, he needs that pressure taken off him.

His re-signing is essential, his utility value is right up there with the best utility players in the competition.

RedVDragon

Juniors
Mann is a natural footballer. Will only get better. I can't wait to see him go around against scumulla. I hope he puts on a few big hits on that grub Maloney.

mickeylane

Bench
I will happily eat my words from last week. Mann is an excellent footballer, there's no doubt about that.

Is he a genuine option at 5/8? I don't think so. Whilst he is dangerous I feel as though his potency is limited outside an ordinary halfback in McCrone. The kid can't do it all, he needs that pressure taken off him.

His re-signing is essential, his utility value is right up there with the best utility players in the competition.
I thought Mcrone was very solid today - no complaints from me

Drakon

Juniors
Why o why wasn't he playing 6 when he played cutters last year ? Other clubs will come chasing now and we really need to manage what free cap money that is left.
Because Nona played 5/8 and Hutch played half. Mann played wing for the last part of the year in 1st grade. The Cutters won everything last year so Nona and Hutch were the right pairing.

Frank Facer

First Grade
I was happy with Mann's first full game at 5/8. I am keen to see him play there again. I was one who was calling for Mary to pick Mann and Widdop as our halves at the start of the year. After seeing today's game, I am still interested to see how that pairing would go.

possm

Coach
Unfortunately the only place he's going is to another club because our coach has under utilised his talent during his stay at the Dragons. With Hunt, Widdop & soon Dugan locked in for 2018 I think young Kurt will be on the move next year.
I've come to the conclusion that it is Dugan who should go. Millward should try and clean up some of his mess by withdrawing the offer to Dugan and extending Packer, Milne and Lafai. Extend Mann's contract with a two year deal, keep an eye out for a local junior or an established fullback to become available.

Latest posts