What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mansour

OldPanther

Coach
Here's hoping.

For just a winger he is also half our forward pack and responsible for a lot of our second phase play.

He earns us lots of penalties or gets us momentum with quick play the balls. Wingers are easy to find. But not with the quantity and quality of work he does.

100%. We missed him a lot last year.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Gus is very keen on Keeping Mansour, does so much for the Club on and off the field.

I think he’ll stay. He doesn’t want to leave, we just need to come to the party and at least match the opposition offers.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
TPA's should flowing in after that video yesterday

Hopefully yes:

Even though he's not a local junior. Many of those local juniors (including one that left, who had the captaincy). Showed and pride about the club, it's history and the local area.

I like sauce's sense of fun too.

Always willing to take on the nest challenge with gusto and might.

franklin2323

Immortal
Hopefully yes:

Even though he's not a local junior. Many of those local juniors (including one that left, who had the captaincy). Showed and pride about the club, it's history and the local area.

Local junior or not. Penrith is a big city now and you have a guy that bleeds for the area. No one says a bad word against. Lots of upside for potential businesses

OldPanther

Coach
Hopefully yes:

Local junior or not. Penrith is a big city now and you have a guy that bleeds for the area. No one says a bad word against. Lots of upside for potential businesses

I hope he's a Panther for life. We gave him a shot and he showed loyalty back. Give him some good money and lets go.

mxlegend99

Referee
It worked in our favour that Mansour struggled for opportunities. For 2 reasons.

The first... we never get him if other clubs gave him a go.
The second... he truly appreciated the opportunity because of how hard hehad to work for it.

Maybe that little merkin Suli would appreciate it more if clubs werent throwing opportunities at him like candy.

Blues Riff

Bench
mansourj-portrait-2018-13.jpg

Something seriously wrong if he's not getting paid by Adidas for this shot.

mxlegend99

Referee
Should be easy to get TPAs.

He's an Australian and NSW rep player
Clean skin
As professional as it gets on and off the field
Got looks/body
Had a beard that he's growing back... god knows there are plenty of players who owetheir careers to their beard/hair.

Honestly if we cant use our long serving player allowance and a TPA to match any offers he gets without busting our cap then Gus is not cut out for his job anymore.

mxlegend99

Referee
Shout out to the man.

Has come back strongly after a mediocre start to the year. Couple of tries already and looks great outside Blake.
His form as a player looks to be improving. Or atleast it looks like it is... maybe our expectations were lowered by Crichton and Philips.

Fangs

Coach
His form as a player looks to be improving. Or atleast it looks like it is... maybe our expectations were lowered by Crichton and Philips.

Yes perhaps.

I'm sure he has it in him to get back to his best football. If he does then it would literally change the team. He and RCG can be our wrecking balls.