What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manu Vituvei

ozbash

Referee
This guy played on the wing for the warriors last night. He would weigh 100-110 easy, is like greased lightning and when he tackles, you stay tackled.

A Jonah reincarnate ?

you heard it here first. 8)

AliN

Live Update Team
he's very quick and combined quite well with the centre Metcalfe.
He certainly went looking for action

Anonymous

Juniors
Didn't really hear it here first, before they took him to the 7s Daniel Anderson said he was fast and powerful and weighed 110kg. :)

Iafeta

Referee
Henry should watch this space then?

Seen Henry though at the Breakers, and his upper body is looking quite bulky this season too. Certainly look like they've bulked up a lot this year, as long as the speed aspect isn't compromised, could be a really, really exciting season with lots of line breaks.

Anonymous

Juniors
Actually prior to the 2003 season Henry's listed weight went from 89kg to 94kg. He's definitely pretty solid.

da mad maori

Juniors
Manu is the next generation "hair bear".Lets hope we can keep him caged up.This is one dude we dont want to go walk-a-bout.

Skinner

Coach
Guys,

I know this is a Warriors forum and that generally means that most folk who read
and post mostly concentrate on first grade (well, I guess to be honest, that's the
only grade the Wockers play in....more's the great pity..but we will leave that
for another thread). For every "Manu" who actually gets a run in the top team, there are around four or five extremely good young blokes right up his backside.

Ozbash and DMM, you both appear to be true fans of the greatest game of all. Can
you please do me a huge favour. Can you please try and get out and watch a few
NJC games this season (both 16's and 18's). Ozbash, the Waicoa Bay teams in the
last two years have shown me some HUGE talent. DMM, it may be harder for you,
being in Palmy, but if you could catch the odd Wellington game or two I'm sure that you will be extremely confident that the future of the Warriors is in real good
hands.

Cheers
Skinner

AliN

Live Update Team
Skinner, we certainly intend to see every Waicoa Bay game we can, work permitting.

They looked impressive the other night, and I'm sure will give a few teams grief on the field in this years comp.

Latest posts