What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marauders team sheds 2012

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I suggest you all talk to the ref. You just can't rename a team without checking with the match boss - ie, Referee Madunit.

I'm sure the All Stars have no objections to any changes and will abide by the ref's decision.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Judging by whats going on in here, changing the players around is just going to irritate one of joshie or griffo.

So i'm making the call. Team remains as is named. We don't have time in the match to be bitching over who is captain and who is playing.

I suggest you both get over it and get on with writing your articles.

joshie

Live Update Team
Okay thanks Unit.

Sorry everybody, I will put my hand up for this one, don't worry I wont even attempt this again in the future.

But back on track, Devoid has his article written already, and it is solid. So one down, four to come! i am just putting the final touches on mine and should have it soon! everybody else?

LeagueNut

First Grade
Hi all - I've posted my bit, it's probably a bit shaky but worth a shot in a trial match I reckon, hopefully the ref is feeling charitable. How's everyone else coming along??

Latest posts