What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marika Koroibete

macnaz

Staff member
Yep.. perfect game , wet weather and all . The halfwit that signed the transfer must feel like a bigger dickhead as each week goes by.
Im annoyed that I now barrack for the storm when they are playing because I just love watching Kori. Anyway so glad he is in an NRL side doing his family proud and being adored by the Melbourne crowd.

Tiger05

First Grade
He is a great player but it was always obvious how good he was. Anyway we got Richards who I reckon would beat Koro in a 100 metre sprint if Koro had to run 200 metres.

Usually seems to be the go after a loss, there's always some crackpot who compares Koroibete to Richards and implies that the result would have been different if he were still here.

gronkathon

First Grade
My view is the Lawrence contract deal cost us Koro and may cost us the ability to retain Simona.

Sheens final great f**k up. Signing a washed up, gammy legged bum to a long term deal on great money

Vic Mackey

Referee
My view is the Lawrence contract deal cost us Koro and may cost us the ability to retain Simona.

Sheens final great f**k up. Signing a washed up, gammy legged bum to a long term deal on great money

To be fair when we resigned Lawrence he wasn't the player he is now. I don't recall anyone being too unhappy about it at the time.

Issue is the contracts insanely back loaded. Believe this is you want however A guy who I know has inside info at the club said Lawrence contract for this and next year is over $700kpa

gronkathon

First Grade
No player is worth gambling on more than a three year deal and those are your playmakers.

Form is so temporary in other positions and you can extend as you go if form warrants it.

our club made some baffling decisions.

I knew he was backloaded to the hilt but didn't know the figure

Irvine

Juniors
To be fair when we resigned Lawrence he wasn't the player he is now. I don't recall anyone being too unhappy about it at the time.

Issue is the contracts insanely back loaded. Believe this is you want however A guy who I know has inside info at the club said Lawrence contract for this and next year is over $700kpa

Lawrence, Galloway and Moltzen are chewing up a huge slice of our salary cap thanks to Mr Humphreys.

Latest posts