What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Lennon

cas_fan

Juniors
Hi, i was just wondering if any one knew how Mark Lennon was getting on? Correct me if im wrong but i dont think he has actually played for you guys yet....

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
a) he started at Manly playing in the 7’s and did pretty well in my opinion.
b) he started the season playing off the bench in premier league and never really got a chance to play there as Manly are one of the better teams in PL due to our halves.
c) he is now playing 1st choice full-back in PL and is doing really well.

His size isn’t helping him….as he is only slightly built.

I’m not sure how long manly contracted him for but I wouldn’t expect him to be re-signed at the end of his contract.

It’s a shame….i thought he would of really fired over here and be playing in 1st grade.
he NRL isn't for him.

Disco

Bench
hasn't started at Halfback in premier league all year, yet some fans wanted him to start at half against Souths #-o

cas_fan

Juniors
Well id love to see him back at Cas! He was very well liked over here and we could sure do with someone like Mark.

I wouldnt say half is his position..He played alot of full back for us over here and he relished the roll. I do hope he gets some game time in the 1st team as he is a excellent player when he is on form

CC_Eagle

First Grade
All he needs to do is bulk up. He is on par with Sam Murphy as the smallest player in PL.