What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maroons Squad!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well while the officials figure out whose running the teams, we may as well make a start on getting a squad together

I'm always keen to play for QLD, judging by the comments made today, so far we have:

Azkatro (captain) - I'll speak on his behalf, he has to play as he's the only QLD captain nominee ;-)
Willow
Titanic
madunit

Thats a truly epic looking squad, reminiscent of the all-star, all-conquering Toowoomba side of the mid 20's, lead by the old fox, Duncan Thompson, that beat every side they were put up against, including the Kiwis and the poms.

Who else wants in?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
consider youreself had....that doesn't sound too good lol

Azkatro
Hallatia
madunit
Titanic
Willow

gee the blues won't turn up, in fear they'll get a supreme bashing

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Azkatro
Didgi
Hallatia
madunit
Titanic
Willow
Mr Angry (bench) ;-)

Azkatro

First Grade
Hi all. Bloody honoured to be nominated for captaincy of the Queensland side. Do we need 5 starters + 3 benchies? I should probably know this ...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Not sure of the accepted convention, but for the last two years it has been 5+3.

Azkatro

First Grade
Ok so at this stage it looks like we have the following:

Azkatro (c)
Hallatia
madunit
Titanic
Willow
--
Didgi

If there are any Queenslanders out there keen to bolster our bench, please come forward and put your hand up!

Titanic

First Grade
'Unit which day is Saturday? Is it the one before Sunday or the one after Friday? ... I can never get it right :( poor me, my dear old mother used to ask me "what is the difference between a duck" and I could never get that right either.

Jesbass

First Grade
'Unit which day is Saturday? Is it the one before Sunday or the one after Friday? ... I can never get it right :( poor me, my dear old mother used to ask me "what is the difference between a duck" and I could never get that right either.

Which seat will Titanic take?

Azkatro

First Grade
I'm proud to announce the remaining reserves for the Maroons squad:

Big Mick (Panthers)
tits&tans (Titanic)

I'm off to the match thread now to name the team. Go Queenslanders!

Latest posts