What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maroons Squad!

Jesbass

First Grade
Cap'n - the referee will be out of town at full time but will return on Sunday and hopes to have the match marked at some point on Monday. :cool:

Azkatro

First Grade
Just a note guys. NSW have requested a 24 hour extension but unless it is granted by Jesbass, we have to assume fulltime is still tonight at 9pm. Is everyone on track?

Hallatia

Referee
I will let you know if I am on track in about an hour. Hopefully I will be, but I will be live updating the 5:30 game for LU tonight so that will take time away from me. But I thrive under pressure, so I should be alright, will let you know.

Hallatia

Referee
I should be right, would appreciate if someone would have a look over it before I submitted it though.

Azkatro

First Grade
Feel free to post it in here or PM me if you want, I'll keep checking over the next couple of hours.

Titanic

First Grade
I took the extension as fact and won't be ready until tomorrow. I am hosting a dinner party this evening and tits&tans is coming so he won't be any good either. Sub me if needs be or count me in if it's tomorrow.

Azkatro

First Grade
Well I've posted too. I'm assuming Hallatia will manage to get in as well. I've contacted Didgi and Big Mick but stressed I don't expect them to come up with something on such short notice, but if they do have something ready to go, I will interchange so we make the original full time. However if they don't, which I'm expecting, I'll leave Titanic named and I guess we'll just have to see what happens.

Hallatia

Referee
I'm in, sorry that it's not great, I needed more time.
I ended up over the word limit so cut out my whole origin bit, pretty upset about that, but at least I am in on time.

Latest posts