What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mary To The Hall of Fame ?

1st & 10

Juniors
ITs OFFICIAL!!! ...... McGregor has been nominated to the water/sand boy hall of fame

His nomination read

"He still brings the buckets of sand out as he believes it's imperative to play effective dragons footy. He encourages kicks for touch to be "Ross Conlon" style via place kick

He still believes in and uses the magic sponge in a bucket of his blessed water (water blessed by Peter Doust)

He still gets his players to wear "torpedos"

Mary is the lone remaining proponent to use black shoe polish under his players eyes as he stated "it looks cool and helps with the kick tries"
He states he was inspired by the former Monday Night Football emu mascot "wacka"

He is cutting edge with his player nutrition by utilising the much maligned cook book/diet "natural harvest" (Warning do not look up book on eBay etc - not for the weak stomach)

Overall, an inspiration to all water and ball boys everywhere. NFL teams are circling to find out his secrets to his magic bucket and sponge. Big bucks await McGregor with a bidding war pending between NFL teams and Saints "

Please feel free to add to his prestigious nomination.......

1st & 10

Juniors
Come on guys.... I thought you would at least like the references to Wacka, the magic sponge and the Torpedoes (which I still have mine) . Cheers