What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mary young hornby

Qdf

Juniors
Hasler?
I dunno, I don't think he's the answer.

I hate to suggest it, given our record with rookie coaches, but if I were Doust I'd be on my hands and knees begging JD come back from Queensland.
Sorry, won't happen.They had they chance.

John moz

Juniors
The club has lost its identity who has home games at SCG on a Friday night a 6 pm then lose a game in the last 5 minutes leading by 10 points.

Forster Dragon

Juniors
You cannot clock off until the end.This team has played above our expectations and at least they did give us some glimmer of hope.
Enjoyed the ride bust lets move on.

Old Timer

Coach
You cannot clock off until the end.This team has played above our expectations and at least they did give us some glimmer of hope.
Enjoyed the ride bust lets move on.
Can't agree
This team created a level of expectation and then proceeded to play well below it
After what was achieved early on it was fair to raise the bar and expect better and they then pissed it all up against the wall

The club has lost its identity who has home games at SCG on a Friday night a 6 pm then lose a game in the last 5 minutes leading by 10 points.
We are sitting ducks.
The way we play, every single team that plays us feels they have our measure and they are never out of the contest.
Let's face it we're sloppy and have lapses throughout the game which makes us vulnerable.
Look at Melbourne against the Cowboys. Once the game got to a certain point, The Cowboys were beaten well before the final siren.
Ruthless, disciplined well coached outfit.
It is exactly the formula Bennett implemented when he made his St. George cameo.