What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marys revenge

ybur

Juniors
Thinking how could any coach be THIS dumb unless........HE has already been told HE is NOT getting an extension and HE has decided to take the ship down with him? No way, surely not, I mean wouldnt HE want to do well and get other clubs intetested in signing HIM as their coach or assistant? Yes you would think so......But Wait, hang on, not if HE decided HE wants out of the coaching game and has nothing to lose by destroying the club on the way out! F..K!!! There is NO other explanation for picking lafai, aitken and mccrone. No one can be THAT dumb UNLESS its on purpose to destroy what he can while he is there. Revenge Mary style.

ybur

Juniors
So how come the mgt hasnt realised this and SACK him immediately.
They wont catch on tll about round 12 when we are 2/10 and negative 200 for and against. In many workplaces across OZ there have been go slows going on for 10 years or more. With Doust also milking the system he aint going to make the first move.

The Doc

Juniors
Thinking how could any coach be THIS dumb unless........HE has already been told HE is NOT getting an extension and HE has decided to take the ship down with him? No way, surely not, I mean wouldnt HE want to do well and get other clubs intetested in signing HIM as their coach or assistant? Yes you would think so......But Wait, hang on, not if HE decided HE wants out of the coaching game and has nothing to lose by destroying the club on the way out! F..K!!! There is NO other explanation for picking lafai, aitken and mccrone. No one can be THAT dumb UNLESS its on purpose to destroy what he can while he is there. Revenge Mary style.
You forgot he keeps on picking Widdop...
Your a special breed of stupid....

Saintsified

Bench
no-shit_o_70706.jpg

ybur

Juniors
You forgot he keeps on picking Widdop...
Your a special breed of stupid....
Like Mary, some so called ignorant fans like you destroying our club on purpose. ..or just that damn dumb. Which one? On purpose or that damn dumb?! Too many of marys love children on this forum.

possm

Coach
I doubt this is true. Mary has shown us over the years he just is not that intelligent to plan such a thing. So if the Board have advised Mary he won't be the coach in 2018 that is good news. Now if the Board publicised this, most Dragons fans would rejoice and not worry so much about 2017 as they know this nightmare is bout to end. Of course this will depend on who is the next anointed one.

If the next coach is Hornby, Young, Head, Barrett or some other rooky/failed coach all hell will break loose. This being my concern for the silence from management. If they have made another poor decision - economical decision - fans will walk away in droves and possibly never return.

Latest posts