What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Massive Changes

TRANSLATION

Juniors
NRL (Rd 25)
Dragons v Knights
3:00 PM
31 August 2003
OKI Jubilee Stadium

Coach: Nathan Brown

1. Ben Hornby

2. Nathan Blacklock

4. Matt Cooper

5. Ben Creagh

6. Shaun Timmins

7. Brett Firman

8. Chris Leikvoll

9. Mark Riddell

10. Luke Bailey

11. Brent Kite

13. Dean Young

14. Ashton Sims

15. John Cross

17. Damien Bower

18. Matthew Head

So that means 2 players Will come in, and Bailey is in doubt as Is timmo.

Who will they bring in ? Head to 5/8 ?? I Dont think so.

I think Wilshire will come onto the Wing, Creagh to the Centres.

Poore of DalleCort would have made their Debuts, but they are not allowed to play, So it Might Will be Donnelly and Stapes IMHO

Anonymous

Juniors
This could get ugly.

If Timmo is out... the coach's popular chioce would be Hornby to five eighth and Tingha as fullback.

If Bailey is out, it would have to be Stapes in. I thought Donnelly as injured as well... or rumoured as such.

Worst case scenario suggests that our blokes will have to risk a send off or two to stay in touch.

Should be a real hoot.

Anonymous

Juniors
Willow said:
This could get ugly.

If Timmo is out... the coach's popular chioce would be Hornby to five eighth and Tingha as fullback.

If Bailey is out, it would have to be Stapes in. I thought Donnelly as injured as well... or rumoured as such.

Worst case scenario suggests that our blokes will have to risk a send off or two to stay in touch.

Should be a real hoot.

EVEN with Timmo - you guys were VERY ORDINARY.... So much for an effort to stay alive in the eight!

At least us Knighst kcoked you guys out like you did to us last year.... Except we didnt use knees to the back of an opponent like you lot of cheats!

Cant wait for BK to be holding that 2003 Telstra Tropy up high on the October long weeked!

:lol:

Buzz Boy

Juniors
The Vigilante said:
Cant wait for BK to be holding that 2003 Telstra Tropy up high on the October long weeked!

:lol:

No use waiting... you guys won't get past the first week of the Semi Finals. :lol:

We were attrocious today, made your boys look quite good.

:p