What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match 2: Aust v Eng t20 tri-series at Hobart Feb 7, 2018

Hutty1986

Immortal
103,* next best score of 30. f**k this bloke is sensational when he's on. Any sort of consistency and he could be a dominant force across all three formats

blaza88z

Coach
Ashton Agar #8, not required, we should get a bonus point or something.. most valuable position in the batting line up and didn't even get a hit

Bazal

Post Whore
Awww, are you still upset about when I asked whether you spoke a different language as your native tongue instead of English? It is just because you had said previously that you had written for a living, and I wasn't seeing that level of writing skill in your posts on here. It was a fair question.

Upset? I find you utterly hilarious. It'll sound weird to some other posters but I genuinely do.

You're clearly educated many years ago and still think you're relevant, you reckon the language used for social posting online is an indication of anything at all, you claim to be some sort of qualified intellectual and expert on all things...while at the same time spewing genuinely idiotic rubbish, making an absolute walnut of yourself regularly and failing to understand the simplest of concepts. If you were going through the education system today I have absolutely no doubt you'd be riding the short bus

Bazal

Post Whore
Anyway back on subject, if Maxy could play like that regularly he'd be a superstar

blaza88z

Coach
Upset? I find you utterly hilarious. It'll sound weird to some other posters but I genuinely do.

You're clearly educated many years ago and still think you're relevant, you reckon the language used for social posting online is an indication of anything at all, you claim to be some sort of qualified intellectual and expert on all things...while at the same time spewing genuinely idiotic rubbish, making an absolute walnut of yourself regularly and failing to understand the simplest of concepts. If you were going through the education system today I have absolutely no doubt you'd be riding the short bus

I firmly believe he hasn't been outside for weeks

ANTiLAG

First Grade

You're [sic You were] clearly [sic if its clear, 'clearly' not needed] educated many years ago [sic educated then or now is still "clearly" educated tho? Someone who is senile or suffering Alzheimers would not necessarily appear educated still even if they were once] and still think you're relevant [sic relevant to what? You are talking about me after all.], you reckon the language used for social posting online is an indication of anything at all, you claim to be some sort of qualified intellectual and expert on all things... [sic]while at the same time spewing genuinely idiotic rubbish, making an absolute walnut of yourself regularly and failing to understand the simplest of concepts. [sic this type of allegation could well do with an example] If you were going through the education system today I have absolutely no doubt you'd be riding the short bus [sic "." so the standards of the short bus are more stringent today than years ago?]

Nice meltdown that you're having here; I don't take any particular pleasure in upsetting you to these depths as I find it a rather unfortunate situation that you insist on continuing. But I'm not going to back down to the "powerplays" of insults from you and your sycophants. So either discontinue or just grin and bear it, your call.

Last edited:

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Ashton Agar #8, not required, we should get a bonus point or something.. most valuable position in the batting line up and didn't even get a hit

And yet the Aussie selectors thought for this particular match that Agar at 8 was a better option than Agar at 7 as listed in the previous match by bringing in Head for Zampa, funny that.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Nice meltdown that you're having here; I don't take any particular pleasure in upsetting you to these depths as I find it a rather unfortunate situation that you insist on continuing. But I'm not going to back down to the "powerplays" of insults from you and your sycophants. So either discontinue or just grin and bear it, your call.
Yeah Baz is the one having a meltdown lol.

You've been on tilt in here for months.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Yeah Baz is the one having a meltdown lol.

You've been on tilt in here for months.

Awww, rushing in to aid your bestie in distress again Hiney? Ol' "third man in" Hiney ;)

But seriously, I think it is great that he has friends like you at this time.

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
cue KP and Clarkey calling for the Toyman to be selected in the test team as he has the X factor

some of those catches that seem to be out are given not out by the 3rd umpire as the more replays they show, the more doubt there is, one thing they cant distinguish from behind their replay monitor is the difference between the ground level and the top of the grass and that changes from ground to ground

hard calls to make from the replay and most times only the fielder would know if he caught it or not

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Awww, rushing in to aid your bestie in distress again Hiney? Ol' "third man in" Hiney ;)

But seriously, I think it is great that he has friends like you at this time.
Yeah I was really rushing in to Aid Baz Lol.

Disappointed is wasn’t a bigger wall of text, what you busy???

Pension day??

TheParraboy

Staff member
cue KP and Clarkey calling for the Toyman to be selected in the test team as he has the X factor

some of those catches that seem to be out are given not out by the 3rd umpire as the more replays they show, the more doubt there is, one thing they cant distinguish from behind their replay monitor is the difference between the ground level and the top of the grass and that changes from ground to ground

hard calls to make from the replay and most times only the fielder would know if he caught it or not

Morgan was pretty good after the match. Said from where he was at cover looked out. But the replays showed doubt and the 3rd umpire had to call on that cause of the ground/grass involvement on the video replay. From there he said he accepted the decision and moved on

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Morgan was pretty good after the match. Said from where he was at cover looked out. But the replays showed doubt and the 3rd umpire had to call on that cause of the ground/grass involvement on the video replay. From there he said he accepted the decision and moved on

yeh I saw that, he was pretty good about it although he really didn't have much choice, lol

I think it gets down to whether the grass is the ground, he did have a finger under the ball at all times but the ball touched the grass and the rules simply refer to the "ground"

tricky one

Latest posts