What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 10 vs Cowboys @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 10: Bulldogs v Cowboys

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• North Queensland Cowboys 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2017 - Round 10
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v North Queensland Cowboys
ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park (TICKETS)
Thursday 11 May 2017

Gates 6pm / NRL 7:50pm

CBY-17teamlist.jpg

1. William Hopoate 2. Kerrod Holland 3. Josh Morris 4. Brenko Lee 5. Brett Morris 6. Matt Frawley 7. Moses Mbye 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Lichaa 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Greg Eastwood 13. David Klemmer
Interchange: 14. Sam Kasiano 15. Danny Fualalo 16. Adam Elliot 17. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 19. Reimis Smith 20. Marcelo Montoya 21. Brad Abbey 23. Craig Garvey

NQL-17teamlist.jpg

1. Lachlan Coote 2. Kyle Feldt 3. Justin O'Neill 4. Kane Linnett 5. Antonio Winterstein 6. Michael Morgan 7. Ray Thompson 8. John Asiata 9. Jake Granville 10. Scott Bolton 11. Gavin Cooper 12. Ethan Lowe 13. Jason Taumalolo
Interchange: 14. Ben Hampton 15. Coen Hess 16. Shaun Fensom 17. Ben Spina 18. Corey Jensen 19. Blake Leary 20. Kyle Laybutt 21. Kalyn Ponga

LU_TeamPanel_REF-Red.jpg

Referees: Matt Cecchin, Adam Gee
Sideline Officials: Kasey Badger, Tim Roby
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Luke Patten

NYC - Sat 12:30pm at Belmore

ISP NSW - Bulldogs host Wests Tigers at Belmore, Sat 3pm

ISC QLD - Blackhawks host Souths Logan (Broncos) at Jack Manski, Sat 4pm; Pride host Tweed Heads (Titans) at Barlow Park, Sat 5:30pm; Mackay away to Redcliffe (Broncos) at Dolphin Oval, Sat 7pm.​

Last edited by a moderator:

___

Juniors
JT is reportedly out for this match. He might miss the Origin opener as well (I doubt it though, these QLDers always make miraculous recoveries come Origin time).

___

Juniors
This is it. Tonights the night. No JT and no Matt Scott. If the Bulldogs can't beat this severely weakened Cowboys team, it would be the straw that breaks the 2017 camels back.

Barkley

Bench
I don't think the season is decided in round 10. It's a long way off life or death.

It will be good to see Frawley play the full 80, I think Mbye will be more comfortable taking a back seat

___

Juniors
I don't think the season is decided in round 10. It's a long way off life or death.

It will be good to see Frawley play the full 80, I think Mbye will be more comfortable taking a back seat
Well... goodbye 2017. That was the worst first half I've seen in a long time. Pathetic.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
First half and even the first part of the second was very much a repeat of the Manly game - but the difference was the boys made a solid attempt to right the ship. Too many incomplete sets.

Hold the ball, win the game - simples.

___

Juniors
The first half was infuriating to watch. I do think the Holland try should've been given (but knew it wouldn't be), that was just a dive a clear as daylight. I knew from that point on that it wasn't going to be our night. No JT or Scott and the Cowboys still won comfortably.

It's going to take more than Foran and Woods to clean up this mess.

beave

Coach
The first half was infuriating to watch. I do think the Holland try should've been given (but knew it wouldn't be), that was just a dive a clear as daylight. I knew from that point on that it wasn't going to be our night. No JT or Scott and the Cowboys still won comfortably.

It's going to take more than Foran and Woods to clean up this mess.

Utter bullshit it was a dive. The try should have been awarded I completley agree with you, but Thompson never gave up after he got clipped, he never put his arms up and carried on at the ref he kept playing to the whistle.

Reactions: ___

Latest posts