What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 10 vs Cowboys @ Leichhardt Oval

Who will win? Round 10: Wests Tigers v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Front-Rower

First Grade
So much for my comment last week that we won’t win another game lol frustrated comment...but Packer, yeah he is Benji of ‘04-‘06. With him on the field our chances of winning go up ten fold.

Das Hassler

Bench
Just checked and Fonua is signed next year...

Thanks Ivan for that one..

And to think that the signings of Fanua and Thompson raised the most groans and the only serious doubt of Ivan's judgement in spending our cap....seems he's not a bad judge of horseflesh lol

What a great game by Packer, he lifted the rest of the forwards and in turn, Brooks had a great game.

Fonua deserved his MOM and wouldn't be surprised to see him and Kev swap positions during the game, going forward.

Must say when Brooks got the ball for his try, Fonua just couldn't go with him and my thoughts were, gee, he's slow. Perhaps Kev outside of him might be the way to go.

BuffaloRules

Coach
And to think that the signings of Fanua and Thompson raised the most groans and the only serious doubt of Ivan's judgement in spending our cap....seems he's not a bad judge of horseflesh lol

Yes sir.. they are two great finds by Ivan..:and to be honest I didn’t see either one playing at this level..

Might add, whilst Lawrence has been great for the Tigers I think Chee Kam might be better suited in the wide running roll. He, Chee Kam, looked good tonight.