What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 10 vs Rabbitohs @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 10: Wests Tigers v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Radical Rat

Juniors
I'm really excited about MWZ. I thought he looked great for the Panthers on debut.

Imagine if he rips it up tonight and then all the sudden our centres are sorted for the foreseeable future. MWZ and Suli, I like the sound of that.

Tiger Ted

Bench
I'm really excited about MWZ. I thought he looked great for the Panthers on debut.

Imagine if he rips it up tonight and then all the sudden our centres are sorted for the foreseeable future. MWZ and Suli, I like the sound of that.
There's no doubt once IC has completed his spending spree for '18 our depth will have improved out of sight.

Vic Mackey

Referee

ive said it before but i was watching that game at the pub with some mates and said 'he looks really good and tough, the tigers should try and sign him.' he putsome real good hits on and forced a few turn overs. he didnt get a chance to show it but panthers fans have said he is very quick for his size.

hes not going to be a superstar but is a natural center/winger which allows MCK to go back to the forwards where he better suited.

simmo05

Bench
ive said it before but i was watching that game at the pub with some mates and said 'he looks really good and tough, the tigers should try and sign him.' he putsome real good hits on and forced a few turn overs. he didnt get a chance to show it but panthers fans have said he is very quick for his size.

hes not going to be a superstar but is a natural center/winger which allows MCK to go back to the forwards where he better suited.
The Doogs and chambers are the australian centres, going off that i dont think it would be hard to be a star

simmo05

Bench
F**k the wabbits, tigers 13+, brooks MOM, farrah punches on with moses, wins by KO. Moses out for 8 weeks with wired jaw.
I have changed my tip

Last edited:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Farah having a blinder.

Moses playing like a busted arse.

Lawrence is shutting down Reynolds attack options, but no other defenders are helping him. Where's the enthusiasm in defence that was there against the Cowboys?

Tiger Woody

Juniors
We are a VERY average side..Making them look good.
Poor handling
Moses and Fun Gai costing us 2 tries so far

How poor is our attack these days
And how soft are our forwards...
And another try just before half time......I really feel sorry for Ivan Cleary to inherit this rabble

Last edited:

Clifferd

Coach
We are a VERY average side..Making them look good.
Poor handling
Moses and Fun Gai costing us 2 tries so far

How poor is our attack these days
And how soft are our forwards...
And another try just before half time......I really feel sorry for Ivan Cleary to inherit this rabble

Next year can't come soon enough

This year is a write off and tonight proves that

Tiger Woody

Juniors
we need a complete cleanout..very few are 1st grade standard.......brooks is having a shocker as well....
bring on 2018 with a new crop of players
Piss Moses off right now.....hes a joke.
We are showing no interest at all

I had a dream........

Farah has how many weeks to convince Daley that he's still good enough for SOO?

Farah to come on and have a blinder, Farah to have Burgess x 2 running at Moses all night.

Reynolds has how many weeks to convince Daley that he's still good enough for SOO?

Reynolds to give Moses and Brooks a lesson in kicking game and have the Tiger forwards running back continuously to bring the ball out of their 20.

Oh shit say I, but then Robbie fumbles at start of second half.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
I have grave doubts about Brooks improving at all...........
We should have let him go and signed another number 7 to go with Reynolds

Latest posts